• 2683 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11964 Players Online
  • 9281 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey Smells?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Thexs, Apr 6, 2020.

Tags:
  1. So personally, I really enjoy the smell of pine trees. But, I was wondering what your favorite smells were? Simply say the smell, and in how it makes you feel in one word.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  2. Hey!

There is this one smell that comes around every 2 seasons for me. Personally, I love the fall, summer, and spring. I usually hate the winter because it's long and boring and nothing to do. But the smell of flowers growing and being planted during the spring, around this time, is just amazing. But unfortunately social distancing ruined it for me this year. Mission failed, we'll get em next time. Besides that, the smell of the fall coming has to be my second favorite too. The smell of pumpkins, hot cocoa, and watching the trees shed their leaves are just amazing to me. Sounds a bit weird, yes.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    Kindnessaj and ShadowWolfZoe like this.
  3. Hm, weird question but I like weird! My smell would probably be the smell of outside in spring. You know, that smell on those warm but also windy days, where you can kind of get a small whiff of the flowers that are blooming but also just the general smell of the air is different. I don't know, it may just be my thing. That smell just makes me feel like... its gonna be a good day. Happiness.

~Zoe~

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    Kindnessaj likes this.
  4. I'd say I really enjoy the scent of fresh air when you open your window during the mornings, it's just so nice and refreshing and it makes me feel calm.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    ShadowWolfZoe likes this.
  5. My favorite smell is probably considered to be pretty odd, but its: Fast Food restaurant smells.

More specifically, When you are in a drive-in spot at Sonic and your windows are rolled down.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    Kindnessaj and ShadowWolfZoe like this.
  6. This is an interesting question you’ve brought up. There is one smell in particular that I enjoy out of the ordinary, and it won’t cease to surprise you. This particular smell that intrigues me happens to be gasoline. For some reason, that I am unable to comprehend, I enjoy the smell of gasoline. Especially during cold weather, it leaves an appealing smell in the air, at least to me. I’ll find myself pondering this smell over and again, unsure of why I enjoy it.​

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    Thexs likes this.
  7. I personally enjoy the smell as well! Just as you said, I'm not fully sure as to why I enjoy it so much.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 6, 2020
    xGetRekted likes this.
  8. My favorite smells are almost all smells that remind me of my home, aka of Oregon. Particularly, as mentioned in the opening post of this thread, Pine Trees are an excellent smell. Their one word would definitely be home. Another excellent smell, in my opinion, is the smell of hot chocolate, even if I don't actually enjoy eating it. The one word for that smell is comfort, as it reminds me of the comfort of coming home from snowboarding/skiing with my father to my mother making hot cocoa for us.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  9. Rain for sure!

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    xGetRekted likes this.
  10. I really enjoy the smell of a campfire. It reminds me of a summer camp I used to go to every year when I was younger and it makes me hungry for s'mores.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  11. Hey!

Turns out I also like the smell of gasoline. Some of my friends say that it's strange and weird and that I should stop saying that, but I, like yourself, don't understand why I like the smell.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    xGetRekted likes this.
  12. Fresh tennis balls smell really good and freshly cut grass too! Those would be my top favorites.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    Looof likes this.
  13. Diesel fuel, and the smell of a 2 stroke exhaust filled in a garage working on snowmobiles.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  14. Hear me out: a breeze off of the lake on a cool summer day.

Some of my most vivid memories took place at the lake. My family has always been into camping, and every summer we take a one-week trip to the state campground right on the lake. We love to take our boat out and go tubing; it's just been our thing for years. Let me just tell you, there is nothing more nostalgic and calming than the smell of the lake.

With that being said, the lake right before a storm is also a very distinct smell. It would be hard to pick one!

(Forgive me for exceeding one word! If I had to summarize it into one word, it would be "nostalgic")

Posted Apr 6, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 6, 2020
  15. fr the smell of gasoline

Posted Apr 6, 2020
    xGetRekted likes this.
  16. Personally this may be weird for others ,but I like the smell of walking into another person's house. Every time I go see a broski their house smells refreshing.

Posted Apr 6, 2020
  17. Living In the beautiful countryside of Ireland all my life I have become familiar with the smells that it provides, particularly my favourite would have to be the smell of freshly cut grass.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  18. FRESH TENNIS BALLS !!!!!
    I completely forgot how good they smell!!!!

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    iKassy likes this.
  19. The delicate scent of perfume when I hug a girl. It's just that little touch that makes the moment feel a thousand times better. x)

I know I'm being cheesy, fite me (・`ω´・ ●)

Posted Apr 7, 2020
  20. This is a tough one and I'm torn between a few options. I love the smell of someone using their bbq. I do also like the smell of gasoline. I also felt the need to buy Gucci cologne and I like the smell of that too. I think my favourite smell of them all is the smell of the humid, breezy air by the ocean, it's just so refreshing.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    xGetRekted likes this.