• 614 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11035 Players Online
  • 10421 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

So I became the 78th Level 100 on Bedrock

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by TheArrow'sShadow, Jun 24, 2021.

1. Hi yes I streamed it

I can't link the stream, but I can link the stream RECAP

I've been playing turf was alllllmost since it came out but not quite. Most of my levels are from Turf and honestly, if you're trying to speedrun getting level 100- take my advice and dont main turf wars xD

That being said, enjoy the video!

Posted Jun 24, 2021
    Gil-galad likes this.
  2. You are good at turf wars

Posted Jun 24, 2021
  3. Congratulations on getting level 100, I consider that to be a very important milestone, if not the most important on Mineplex, and I am glad that you managed to achieve it.
    I was personally 98th level 100 on Java Mineplex, and I am aware of how long it can take to achieve this milestone if you main certain games that do not give a lot of experience. I personally played a lot of Gladiators and Ultra Hardcore, which are not exactly considered the best games to efficiently gain experience in.
    I know how much effort it must have taken, so congratulations on not giving up and achieving this milestone.
    I look forward to seeing more art from you on the forums, by the way :)!

Posted Jun 24, 2021
    JAKE/// likes this.
  4. congrats, on java there are losers who never stop grinding xp btw

Posted Jun 24, 2021
  5. Congrats again arrow! Honestly I love being the 69th bedrock level 100 purely because of the number lmao

Posted Jun 24, 2021
  6. hey hey!

congrats on getting level 100! i know its something you have been wanting for a while so im really proud of you! now its time for you to get level 100 on java!! (jk... unless....)

Posted Jun 24, 2021
  7. Me while looking at everyone's levels and looking at this thread
    [​IMG]

Posted Jun 24, 2021
  8. Thank you!

Thank you! It took me about a year to complete on this account, but I also had all of quarantine to work on it haha

I don't play on java so xDD

Yeah understandable haha
    Thank you!

Thank you thank you! Your support means a lot. I think Java is a bit overrated so I think I'll stick to Bedrock ;P

Yess Calvin and Hobbes haha

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 25, 2021
    Mothy likes this.
  9. Congrats!

Level 100 is an incredible accomplishment, and I can't think of anyone more deserving. Also, great video! I always enjoy getting to watch your content. You have a great ability to speak to a viewer as a friend, and that's very admirable.

Posted Jun 25, 2021
  10. Hey!

First off, Congratulations on level 100! Takes lots of dedication and endurance to complete such an achievement and you did it! In my opinion, the video was great. It had good video quality and the microphone volume was just right.

Posted Jun 26, 2021
  11. Congratulations, the lucky 3 digits accomplished, well done.

Posted Jun 26, 2021
  12. Congrats on level 100! That's definitely a big achievement and takes a lot of time, work, and dedication, so really great job on that! Also, I loved the video and thought that it will really well recorded and put-together. The commentary and gameplay both were really well done too and made the video quite enjoyable to watch. Great job and thanks for sharing!

Posted Jun 27, 2021