• 1226 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9664 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

so i played on 59 fov..

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by harispowerson, Jul 27, 2019.

1. sup
    i tried playing with 59 fov, and i have to say.. im in love with it
    you should try it out for yourself

enjoy! c:

Posted Jul 27, 2019
    Halflove and Oscaros_ like this.
  2. I really liked this video actually! I thought the commentary was pretty funny and the whole idea of low FOV = good PvP is unheard of but I could see your points in the game I guess! I still wouldn't change my very high FOV though in order to suit this. Really good editing used in this video too, I really liked how you gave it a twist of comedy throughout. Great video :D​

Posted Jul 27, 2019
    harispowerson likes this.
  3. I appreciate your feedback!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 27, 2019
  4. Clickbait title & thumbnail. Your mic rumbles from your keyboard. Would prefer 60fps, but it's not a dealbreaker. The subtitles were a nice touch.

I guess it's a mediocre gameplay video in terms of cutting, but I feel like you under-delivered because of the title & thumbnail. You didn't have a section in the beginning or end where you explained your fov choice, and that was the only real thing I was looking for.

I really feel like this was "Mineplex Skywars gameplay #54623" disguised as a video with more interesting content, hence the actual title "trying out the best fov in minecraft..". Really under-delivered, left me disappointed.

Posted Jul 27, 2019
  5. i literally can’t play with 90+ fov or anything above 40% sens which is kinda low. now make a video playing with high fov LOL (:

~nouqt//ailin

Posted Jul 27, 2019
  6. I, myself, use 86% sens in-game with 400 dpi. I found that to be my comfortable spot. I think your idea is great and imma consider it.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 27, 2019
  7. Heyo,

I like this video and while I am going to have to disagree with 59, I do agree lower FOV makes it easier to fight. I'm not sure but for me at around 90 (I used to use Quakepro), I find myself getting comboed less and comboing other people more. That's just me though and I do like your videos. Keep up the good work!

Posted Jul 28, 2019
  8. I am a high fov player myself, but I decided to try something different, something that I'm not used to, and I found out to be doing better than playing on 80. That's just me tho, everyone's different. I appreciate your feedback!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 28, 2019
  9. Great video man! I enjoyed this video, and although I can see the up-close benefits of a low FOV level like 59, I prefer a higher number in the 100's, usually quake pro, as I feel like it works better for me in-game. But we are all better at different levels of FOV so I'm glad you found a level that works well for you. Keep up the great content!

Posted Jul 28, 2019
  10. Well, knowing myself, I change my settings all the time. I usually stick around one config for a couple of weeks and I change it, rn I feel like I'm gonna use this fov for a while.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 28, 2019
  11. Hey!
    I really like your commentary and editing! I found it pretty hilarious. I have never really used low FOV, I’m not sure either what FOV I use, I think it’s around 60-65. Keep it up, I’d love to see more content from you!

Posted Jul 28, 2019
  12. Okay hmmmm not meaning to flex or anything but this video says you're a level 41 and you're a sweat? hmmm I am a level 71 and I leveled up 12 times in the past 2 months... Am I a sweat? Good video though and if you see people hacking you should join the StaffRequest community. Mostly Trainees help but there is sometimes mods. Just simply do /com StaffRequest --> Then Shift left-click to request to join then in a few hours or so you'll be hopefully accepted. I love the clips you didn't cut out, I found those funny especially because I studder a lot too. Amazing video and I would be interested in more.

Posted Jul 28, 2019
  13. i could never play on 59 fov, just me tho ;/

Posted Jul 28, 2019

14. Hey!

Definitely enjoyed watching this, especially with the 'failed' scenes.
    But in all honesty, don't play with 59 FOV... it's not a good idea.

Another 'best setting' in Minecraft would be to set your render distance to the lowest value.

Looking forward to more!

~ Wifi​

Posted Jul 30, 2019