• 330 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7315 Players Online
  • 6985 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

so there’s this animation I did-

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Souda, Jun 13, 2021.

1. the lip sync for the M.A.P part is pretty good. :D

Posted Jun 13, 2021
    MARKTHENUB™ and anna dot like this.
  2. Despite this being a short animation it was definitely pretty neat! It's quite cool to me when I see people creating animations, because it reminds me of when I used to take classes where we learnt how to use animation programs, though I never studied this in future years as it wasn't a primary interest of mine. I can tell it's probably something that you really enjoy spending your time doing, and that's great because you seem very skilled at it. I'm sure with time you'll improve even more, and that's something to look forward to!

Good stuff and I hope you continue to share your animation works with us.

Posted Jun 14, 2021
    Souda likes this.
  3. Short but That’s amazing

Posted Jun 14, 2021
    Souda likes this.
  4. That is actually quite well made, much better than I'd be able to do it myself definitely.
    It seems that you have some kind of experience, do you study animation at school or are you self taught?
    I actually really like this one as you've included emotion and it's not just a plain animation, I commend you for your creativity.
    Keep up the great work, I look forward to seeing more of your work in the future.

Posted Jun 14, 2021
    Souda likes this.
  5. I am actually self-taught. ^^

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 14, 2021
    HarryCARD and MARKTHENUB™ like this.
  6. is this made on scratch?! :D

Posted Jun 14, 2021
  7. Ayo animation poggerssss

I really like the lip syncing! You did a really good job with fitting the mouth to the sounds of the words. I do noooot have the patience for this hahaha

Posted Jun 14, 2021
    Souda likes this.
  8. Nope. FlipaClip. :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 15, 2021
  9. cool! I hehe used to draw cats for map parts too XD I would link you to my Scratch account but they're so cringey I don't want everyone seeing em'

Posted Jun 15, 2021
    Souda likes this.
  10. I think they’d be wonderful :)

OP OP
  11. I made them two years ago so hehe idk...but thank you anyway :)

Posted Jun 15, 2021
    Souda likes this.
  12. Of course. ^^

OP OP
  13. For being self taught, that is absolutely a wonderful little animation you've done. I never in a million years could do anything like it, keep it up, I want to see more!

Posted Jun 16, 2021
    Souda likes this.