• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7109 Players Online
  • 4219 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Solos or Trios for Cakewars Bedrock? I want both but if we had to choose... Vote Now!!

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by UncookedSnow116 (Bedrock), May 24, 2020.

?

What modes do you want added to Bedrock Cakewars?

1. Solo's mode

2. Trios Mode

3. Both

4. None, it is just fine the way it is.

5. Cakewars is bad (said no-one ever)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Do you want solos, trios, or both? Let mineplex know!

Posted May 24, 2020
    ISJALI2017 likes this.
  2. I see there were 8 views but no votes :squint:

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 24, 2020
  3. I know there are some bedrock players out there that want one of these :) !!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 24, 2020
  4. The main issue with this is that the game mode hasn't been worked on in java either which usually gets the game modes first (By my understanding) and the Java community is torn because with fewer overall players on Java, Cake Wars solo/trio mode might add queue time to Duos mode or Classic mode, although I stand with adding Cake Wars solos the dev team is working hard on new games for both Bedrock and Java and Cake Wars Solo/Trio might already be under development!

Posted May 25, 2020
    MaybeTay (HeyItsTay_) likes this.
  5. Thread Moved to Bedrock Ideas

Hi there!

As I've said many times, I would love to see a solo gamemode added to Cakewars! But in this case you're referring to bedrock

I think this should be added, on java we never added it simply because the player count for it was to low and would just spilt the community and make games start very slow. But on Bedrock the player count on Cakewars is extremely high and I believe added a solo / trio gamemode wouldn't spilt up the community at all! I really would love to see these gamemodes added as I find solo mods more intense as you have a lot of more things to worry about making it a very stressful game which is super exciting!

I'm not going to go into much detail simply because I've commented on threads like this before multiple times so if you would like to see my full opinion on that go check the other threads regarding this. Otherwise I really would enjoy this, +1. Great Idea! Would love to see this implemented in the future.

Good luck on the rest of your suggestions!

Posted May 25, 2020
    Johnny Welamton and 0775 like this.
  6. I agree with solos it's annoying having to rejoin duos if you want to be by yourself.

Posted May 31, 2020