• 1336 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3915 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Some casual Mineplex arcade videos.

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Jamies, Jan 9, 2020.

1. So I recently started making some videos on mineplex. And have been leaning how to edit and I plan on recording a new video today. Can anyone tell me what they think about the first 2 videos?

Nano Games

Mixed Arcade

Posted Jan 9, 2020
    Oscaros_ and xGetRektedx like this.
  2. Bump

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 23, 2020
  3. Hia! I really love these videos, I thought that they were nice footage of you playing MP games and they were pretty watchable as a viewer.

I thought that your commentary is pretty good, as well as your actual FPS and gameplay style. I liked the background music. I just thought that you could maybe liven the video up a bit more. Maybe some more funny edits or creative comments to make it more interesting? I'm not sure - but nice job!​

Posted Jan 23, 2020
    Jamies likes this.
  4. Heyo!

This is a really cool video you got here! I really like your commentary how smooth the video was in all which is probably linked to your amazing FPS that I'm highly jealous of! I usually get around 700 FPS when recording and you get a whole 1,000, that's amazing! I also am pretty awful at Copy Cat too haha! All in all, great video man! Very entertaining to watch! Though a tip is to make more cool edits like @Oscaros_ stated above!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Jan 23, 2020
    Jamies likes this.
  5. Okay, thanks for the feedback!

OP OP
  6. Thanks for the feedback. But it’s difficult to “liven” it up when I have severe anxiety and depression. In those videos is even way happier than I am in real life.

OP OP