• 933 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8244 Players Online
  • 7311 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Some moderators are -snip-

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by Axedyz, Apr 20, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Got banned on an Xbox 360 for speed hacking, appealed and denied because "it didn't meet criteria" which is dumb. For those who don't know, you can't hack on xbox 360 unless it's an Xbox 360 emulator for PC. -snip-

Posted Apr 20, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Apr 20, 2021
    chungalunga and BlueNinja1224 like this.
  2. This happened to one of my friends, he was lagging and got banned for anti kb or smth. I trust that hes not hacking because hes level 70 something, and if you hack on bedrock and your on pc its just sad. i find the appeal system really counterintuitive because how am i supposed to know if im gonna get banned for lagging, how should i know when to record? its getting scarier now, because i lag often, i just hope that i dont get banned.

BTW
    Delete the swears in the title, so the thread dosent get deleted and so we can discuss this.

Posted Apr 20, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Apr 20, 2021
    Diego0160 likes this.
  3. actually tho

Posted Apr 20, 2021
  4. Suggest you follow that lol ^

i highly suggest using a recording software such as nvidia geforce experience to clip previous events to further benefit your change of an accepted appeal when falsely banned
    complaining wont do much as of now, i'd just wait it out honestly lol...if the server is so bad as you have stated, go play another server to fulfill your time until then

this thread is only going to make it much worse especially in the predicament you're currently in
    just delete it before it actually starts to heat up :)

Posted Apr 20, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  5. I apologize for any inconveniences you experienced. If you feel your appeal was falsely denied, you are welcome to message the staff member that denied it for more information. Just a note, appeals team members are unable to reveal the private appeal criteria, so you probably won't find much success if you ask for details on that. If you absolutely know that you didn't hack, you should go through and find any evidence at all that you were not hacking and bring it up with the staff member that handled your appeal. If you do not have said evidence, then unfortunately you will need to wait out your punishment. If it were proven that you were not hacking, then your appeal would have most likely been accepted.

In the future to prevent this from happening, I would recommend downloading a recorder to use for the Xbox and recording some clips so that if you are indeed banned in the future, you have solid evidence to back up your claims.

I will be locking this thread since your concern has been addressed - if it has not been, please send me a private message. If you feel you were falsely banned, creating a thread calling out staff members does not help your case at all, and it does not make the process any faster. Please read the rules before posting on our forums. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Posted Apr 20, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.