• 498 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8694 Players Online
  • 8196 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

some more recent stuff

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by glitcch, May 9, 2021.

1. sorted into groups because i love organization

Two teams in the esports org i work for made it into a larger tournament's playoffs run, so i rebranded the graphic style of the org to fit a more retro style for the weekly match graphic. To do this, i used a mixture of 70s/80s aesthetics combined with physical hardware displaying all the information. i tried to keep as many consistent aspects across each graphic to tie that all of these products were made by the same organization

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Twitter banner from a giveaway

[​IMG]
    Re-imagining of a tournament's graphics in my own style

[​IMG]
    practice graphic for an overwatch league team i support

[​IMG]
    graphic i made for the OWL art gallery that got featured on the stream

[​IMG]
    graphic that combines local FL areas to promote the overwatch league team here

poster with a line from the twenty one pilots song "choker"

thanks for viewing

Posted May 9, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator May 10, 2021
    Midoriya, yvuggu and scarlet like this.
  2. gladiators on top you heard it here first

Posted May 10, 2021
    glitcch likes this.
  3. These are super cool! I really like how everything flows together to make a main theme. You're very talented, keep it up! Thanks for sharing :D

Posted May 10, 2021
  4. what world are you in lol (jk im really sad to see moth be on a team full of talent with just some of the worst coaching staff)

thank you! i really enjoy being able to work on larger projects to develop themes that go in all pieces of work

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 10, 2021
  5. FR THOUGH MOTH IS SO TALENTED

Posted May 11, 2021
  6. Hey there, it's been a while since we last spoke! That's awesome GFX work you did and looks good. You're super talented at creating GFX styles overall, and keep it up! :)

Posted May 17, 2021