• 831 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6934 Players Online
  • 6103 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Some Random Digital Art I Made

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by ShadowWolfZoe, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Hello! Here is a dump thread of a few small pieces of digital art I have made. Give me feedback on how to improve my art, please!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank you for looking at all of these! <3

Posted Dec 3, 2020
  2. Very pretty, I'm really impressed with your lineart^^! I can see you pay a lot of attention to the details in references. Don't be afraid to exaggerate the shading with harsh edges as well as the soft strokes, though. You should always shade harder than you think - that'll really bring out the finished piece

Posted Dec 3, 2020
    ShadowWolfZoe likes this.
  3. Hey!

I really like the contrast in the first two pieces, and then the pastel aspect of the third.
    A tip for shading would be to use blues and pinks instead of the middle grey, as it makes things pop a little more. Keep up the great work, thanks for sharing!

Posted Dec 3, 2020
  4. THE TALENT ;w; I could neverrr

Posted Dec 3, 2020
  5. kinda pogchamp :thumbs_up:. Nice job :D

Posted Dec 3, 2020
  6. Ty @Swanflight and @iOrangey for the compliments.
    Thanks to @TheArrow'sShadow and @maevestarbaby for some tips <3 I've been working on my shading more. That wings shading is still a pretty big leap from my older shading. I appreciate the help and feedback though as I am trying to improve.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 4, 2020