• 356 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3205 Players Online
  • 2849 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Some small drawings, paintings, and more!

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Anna-Marie, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Hey everyone!
    I was a little nervous about posting this lol, as the picture quality isn't great and I don't usually showcase my art, but I figured I'd give it a go!
    I did everything provided off of a picture reference, with my own twists added to make it more unique.

Again, I apologize for the poor picture quality but I hope you enjoy!! :D

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] (I had to cross my name off of these at the bottom haha) [​IMG] [​IMG]

Posted Sep 21, 2020
  2. Hey there!

These look really good! I like each one of these, and honestly, the picture quality isn't too bad, so that's good. Really nice work, and I look forward to maybe seeing some more in the future!

Posted Sep 21, 2020
    Anna-Marie and Paladise like this.
  3. All of these pieces of artwork look amazing :) In all of them, the shading really makes the art look life like or like the actual thing. I especially love the gradients in the paintings and both of your Perler Bead creations. The picture quality isn't that bad, so hopefully we can see more of these in future :)

Posted Sep 21, 2020
  4. Hi there!

Wow, I am seriously impressed with your artistic skills. Choosing to showcase all of your different types of art shows confidence as an artist and I admire that. I am am absolutely obsessed with your Paintings and PerlerBeads! I too paint landscape and find it really relaxing. I really love your beach painting, it is very cuteeee! Everything in the painting is well done and I love the colors you selected. I really like your other painting as well - I did a lot of silhouette and I think it is a perfect way to create contrast between colors and your object of focus. Overall, well done on the paintings, I really love them. As for your PerlerBeads, I have never really understood how those were crafted, but they look like they take a lot of time and I really think you did an amazing job on the different characters you did. I think the Thor Pikachu is so adorable and its shading is incredible. It also may very well be my favorite. Keep up the great art, you are so talented! Thank you for sharing, and I hope to see future showcases. c:

Posted Sep 21, 2020
    Anna-Marie likes this.
  5. That looks amazing! I love how different the types of art you do are, you're very talented! I love the detail put into each one, it looks like you put a ton of time into these. The palm trees in the second to last painting look stunning!! They all look super good, you did an awesome job, thank you for sharing!

Posted Sep 21, 2020
    Anna-Marie likes this.
  6. Heyy, your art is incredible, it's extremely admirable how you can put those together so well. The paintings look so realistic and the drawings are so creative. Honestly, I don't even know how someone can do such an amazing job as you did with PerlerBeads either, especially something unique and original like Pikachu Thor :) Thanks for posting these here and I hope to see more content like this in the future!

Posted Sep 21, 2020
  7. My goodness, these are really really good! The drawings are really cute as well as the PerlerBeads, you really did Pikachu justice. Your landscape paintings are also fantastic. I absolutely love landscape paintings and you did a really good job with them. I'd say my favorite one is the one with the ocean and the moon; the colors go really nicely with the overall theme, and it's super pleasing to look at.

I hope you post more of these! The lighting is perfectly fine and I think you should definitely show off more of your work :)

Posted Sep 21, 2020
    Anna-Marie likes this.
  8. Hey there!

Wow, you clearly have talent!! I love the detail in all of your artworks it really shows the amount of time you spent into these. I'd have to say my favourite is the Pikachu! Don't worry about the quality its not even bad. Again, you did ann incredible job. I'm looking forward to more in the future.

Posted Sep 21, 2020
    Anna-Marie likes this.
  9. Thank you all SO much for the positive feedback! I had no clue y'all would like these that much haha, but seeing that I'll definitely have to post more for you guys in the future!!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 23, 2020
  10. Woah, I had no idea you were so good at art! You’re pretty amazing at drawing - your artwork reflects that. I can definitely appreciate your talent since I’m terrible at it haha. Keep up the good work, hopefully you’ll share some more of your artwork with us as it’s incredible to look at! :)

Posted Sep 23, 2020
    Anna-Marie likes this.
  11. these are really good u are so talented gg!

Posted Sep 23, 2020
  12. Hiya!

These actually look amazing. I especially like the paintings, they look like you've put a lot of effort into them with all of the small details but the same could be said for the drawings and PerlerBeads. The PerlerBeads and drawings look really cute which I really like seeing considering it is one of many art styles I love. The painting with the moon and ocean really caught my eye due to how I love seeing paintings in that style and that there was quite a lot of detail in it. I also like the pikachu. It made me chuckle but it's very impressive that you've put that much detail into it with such a little colour pallet but it definitely suits him. If that isn't pikachu's final form in the future then I'm going to be very disappointed. I'd absolutely love to see more of these in the future!

Posted Sep 23, 2020
  13. Hey! I think you are really talented! These drawings/Arts are really nice and pretty!

For your drawings, I love your chibi sort of cutsie style about your works as well! Makes them unique! I think for your drawings you could possibly work on shading a bit since they seem to appear as flat coloring.

I can't give much critique to the beads since I have never worked with them! I think it's really cool that you know how to make such pretty things with beads though!

As for the paintings I really love your realistic vibe with them. Completely different from the other things you seem to create and I really like that! The shading looks pretty and same with the general color pallets!

Great work all around keep it up! <3

Posted Sep 23, 2020
    Anna-Marie likes this.
  14. Hey! No need to be nervous at all! These are all so great:) Thank you for sharing these, I would love to see more!

Posted Sep 23, 2020
    Anna-Marie likes this.
  15. they look amazing, i love the beads i used to have them

Posted Sep 23, 2020
    Anna-Marie likes this.
  16. Hey there!!

You did an incredible job on all of these! These are all very impressive and you are obviously super talented. It's all very unique, elaborate, and rich with detail (and not overly complex) which makes it a thousand times better. I think that it's awesome how you are able to create art in so many different forms as you have demonstrated above. These are all definitely 10/10 and I hope to see more from you in the future!

Thank you for sharing!! :)

Posted Sep 23, 2020,
    Last edited Sep 23, 2020
    Anna-Marie likes this.
  17. omg that is absolute talent. keep up the amazing work <3

Posted Sep 27, 2020
    Anna-Marie likes this.
  18. Hey!

Wow, these are absolutely stunning. Even just glancing at the art, you can tell how much work and precision you put into each piece. I'm extremely impressed. I remember I once went to an art convention and I got to paint my own canvas and I did something similar to the sail artwork you displayed, but it honestly wasn't nearly as good. You have a true talent and I'm looking forward to seeing more in the future. Thank you so much for sharing, hope to see more soon! :)​

Posted Oct 3, 2020
    Anna-Marie likes this.
  19. Helloooo!

I absolutely LOVE your artwork showcased here! The amount of detail is amazing, and I would never be able to do something like this. It's also very unique that you made the characters with the beads, I would have never thought of doing that. I'd have to say my favorite is definitely the paintings though, they look insanely good! You have massive talent and it really shows! The small details and vibes the paintings give off is joyful and I love the ocean themes. My other favorite is definitely the pikachu made of beads. I love pokemon, and this unique rendition of a classic is wonderful to look at. Definitely keep up the great work, and I'd love to see more from you!

Posted Oct 3, 2020
    Anna-Marie likes this.