• 592 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8042 Players Online
  • 7450 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Space Wars!New Game Idea

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by JetStarglaze, Sep 29, 2020.

1. hey all,

when i first started to play mineplex the first game i played was cake wars.

since then iv improved and learnt how to win.

but the first thing i used to do was buld castles, forts and mazes.

iv learnt that these are useless as they get nuked easily.

but these were fun to make, and would have inspired a lot of creativity, if they were any use.

so onto the game idea.

there will be 4 gens around the map and you would gain items by mining ores(these would be the gen) or like the current cake wars gen.

there would be a central orb or power cell that you would need to destroy 3 times to win.

there would be computers around your base that keep your ship running.

you can sabotage the other teams systems to lower the speed of their gens, and health of their power core, and even steal power to temporaraly upgrade your gens.

if your team gets sabotaged, you would need to go over to the damaged area and repair it.(put your ideas on how)

the power core would have to be hit 5 times to be captured.

this game would have 2 teams of 5 - 10 players.

the shop would offer:
    wool
    water buckets
    armour and weapons
    bows and arrows.
    leap feathers
    sponges
    (and lots more, list your ideas!)

there would be a huge laser at each team that would cause minimal damage but will burn down blocks and knock back to players. this laser would be controled by a player.

you can enchant your team, by sabotaging the other teams ship and stealing power to power your enchant totem(enchant shop).

spawn allies such as wolves.

i dont know about this idea but put your awesome ideas in the replys, and i will make a mega thread!!

thanks!

Posted Sep 29, 2020
  2. I was like that too. In my old Cakewars days I used to build walls, forts, and castles. Even tho I didn’t really contribute to the team, it was fun!

I like this game idea. Since I like building, defending, and pvp, this is definitely a game I will play often.

Posted Sep 29, 2020
    JetStarglaze likes this.
  3. To be honest, this doesn't seem like it would fit in with the other games. Still a good idea!

Posted Sep 29, 2020
  4. Yo

I don't play java so I don't know about castle assault or Dom's

What are they?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 29, 2020
  5. I see. Sorry, my mistake. I didn't see that this was posted under Bedrock Ideas. I'll be deleting my previous post as it's irrelevant. I apologize.

Posted Sep 29, 2020
    JetStarglaze likes this.
  6. ^^bump^^

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 4, 2020