• 298 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3085 Players Online
  • 2787 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Speed Builders lobby

Discussion in 'Speed Builders' started by SansLazyBones, Jul 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lmao today when i entered the lobby of speed Builders it spawned me în a destroyed lobby like it was blown up.
    Lemme know if its a glitch and if it happend to others.

Posted Jul 30, 2020
  2. I’m pretty sure there was a hacker that griefed the Speed Builders lobby. I doubt it was a glitch. It happens quite frequently to me actually. Almost everyday I enter at least one griefed game lobby.

Posted Jul 30, 2020
  3. That's likely due to hackers destroying the lobbies. If you get evidence of someone destroying the lobbies, you can report them at www.mineplex.com/reports. In addition to that, you can do /server and report that server name to a Staff member so that they can request for the server to be reset. There's not really much else that can be done, and this does happen to a lot of lobbies.

Posted Jul 30, 2020
    oCassi likes this.
  4. mmmm. MMMMMM Thats a lobby strike

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 30, 2020
  5. Everything that was stated above is correct and very well explained. It was most likely done by a player and unfortunately, it seems to be pretty common on bedrock. You can contact a staff member so that they can forward it and an admin+ can reset the lobby. You can also report them here if you see someone destroying the lobby. With that being said, I will be locking this thread. If you have any further questions regarding this you may PM me.

Thread Locked | Concern Addressed

Posted Jul 30, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.