• 1306 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3885 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Speed Builders New Kit Idea?

Discussion in 'New Kit Discussion' started by LaurenxRose, Dec 21, 2019.

1. I don't have an idea for this. I mean I thought of maybe like a "perk" you can use to show part of a build if you forget it? It can be bought with gems or found in a chest! I think it would be cool to add a kit or "perk" to Speed Builders since 1. It's such a popular game and 2. Some users (not all), have a hard time remembering a build! I figured we can use this thread to brainstorm?

Whatcha think?

Happy Holidays btw!

-Lauren Rose

Posted Dec 21, 2019
    Zomaholic likes this.
  2. Hello!

This isn't a terrible idea, but I am not sure if we need it at this moment. The purpose of the gamemode Speed Builders is to memorize and build things quickly, so making a kit that helps you with that seems counter-intuitive. Perhaps if this was a achievement kit that could make it okay but games like Draw My Thing and Master Builders don't have kits at the moment, and that seems to work fine, so again I'm not sure if this is needed. Also, finding the kit in a chest isn't really how kits work on here. Kits are purchased with gems but that's about it.

All in all I don't dislike the kit, but I'm not sure if it's needed, so it's a +0 from me.

Happy Holidays to you as well :)

Posted Dec 21, 2019
  3. Hey!

As a Speed Builder player myself, I don't think the kit would be necessary. The point of the game is to remember the builds and this kit would defeat the purpose. But I like the idea. There are some builds that are hard for players to complete. This could be an achievement kit?

Overall, it is a +0 for me.

Have a good day!

Posted Dec 21, 2019
  4. Hmmm.. As a kit it would show itself unfair, but I got an idea. Have you ever saw quiz-shows like “Who wants to be a millionaire”? So in that show you can use different things that might help you, like a phone call or removing of some wrong answers and you can use each only once.
    So what if we will add such perk for EVERYONE and you can use it only once per match! It will show you the building once more for a short period of time and your building will be surrounded by walls so that no one could see it.

Posted Dec 21, 2019
  5. are you talking about java, bedrock, or both?

Posted Dec 21, 2019
  6. Speed Builders is in no need of kits. The game as it is right now is as balanced as it can possibly be because every has the same abilities: none. The game is designed to benefit players who play it a lot because you're going to naturally get better at it the more you play. This is in no way meant to offend you, but you only have around 100 wins. This means that you're significantly better than those with around 30-40, but you're going to have a rough time with people around the 500-600 range. The way the game works now encourages people to play more and get better, and I think that layout is much better than any other game with kits.

Posted Dec 21, 2019
    Animalll and Im_Ken like this.
  7. Hello!

I, unfortunately, do not think this kit, or any kit should be brought to Speed Builders. However, it is a creative idea to create a kit in this game since there has never been one here. I think Speed Builders is a fantastic game without kits all together.

The whole point of Speed Builders is to go against each other in perfecting a build brought upon the players. I think it would be unfair if one person had the kit you talked about, and a person who didn't. If there were kits ever getting into Speed Builders there would have to be more than one. There would be no point in only adding one kit to any game. There would have to be more thought into other kits if this ever happened. However, I do not believe there should be any kits though. I am not disliking the idea. I am just basically stating that the kit is unnecessary to the game overall. Like stated above me, other games that are building or drawing based games do not have kits currently, and should stay this way. All these games work perfectly without kits, and make players think creatively but also make the game harder. Sometimes a challenge is better over than a lifeline.

Overall, I am not disagreeing with the idea completely. I just do not see this getting implemented into the game because it is unnecessary to the game, and creates a challenge to the players. Saying all of this, I will be giving this idea a -1.

Posted Dec 21, 2019
  8. Hi there!

I'm not a fan of this idea, I don't think Speed Builders needs any kits, it reminds me of a game such as Master Builders, there is no need for a kit.

Speed Builders is a game that is meant for people to see a build for a limited time then build what they saw out of there memory. A kit that allows you to see part of the build can just ruin the game for most players. If someone was to just memorize half the build then use the kit on the other half of the build would just be game breaking in my opinion. People who play Speed Builders are there to see builds then build them off the memory they saw of the build which is the main point of the game. Not for players to just see a build and barely pay attention then use a kit on it and build.

As the reasons I've stated I'll be giving this a -1 Thanks for hearing me out!

Good luck on the rest of your suggestions!

Posted Dec 21, 2019
  9. Hey!

I admire the creativity of your idea but unfortunately, I don't think it will work. I personally don't think that speed builders needs any kits, as the game will become unbalanced and just overall not as enjoyable. Your idea sounds insanely overpowered and I can't see anybody using the default kit if your idea is implemented into the game. Also, I'm a little unsure of how it would work. Would a portion of the build be already completed for you as soon as the build disappears? I'd love to hear some further clarification from you. With that being said, I'm going to have to give this idea a -1

Posted Dec 22, 2019