• 1927 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1927 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Speed Builders Practice Mode

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by HurtingSouls, Oct 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey there!

The general idea would be a continuous speed builders game that you wouldn’t get eliminated in regardless of your score. Maybe even the implementation of the ability to pick individual builds that you might want to practice on. This could be useful because I know that theres a few builds that I can’t seem to wrap my head around and always seem to get eliminated when attempting to build them. This feature could help me to learn the build better so I could accomplish the win in an actual game. I feel that this idea could have potential and would definitely help me improve my speed building skills.

I couldn’t find any threads regarding the same topic and I don’t know if some sort of feature like this is already implemented but I’m sure that I’m not the only one that has this idea.

Please let me know what you guys think! Feedback would be greatly appreciated! (Sorry if this is confusing, I tried my best to convert my ideas into words the best that I could)

Posted Oct 26, 2020
  2. Hey,

This would actually be a cool feature, especially for people who want to practice gaining XP fast in one of the most competitive game modes. I see no disadvantages of adding this, only positives. It helps improve the player's skill of SB, and it's infinite. I doubt Mineplex could make individual servers per player as this would cause too much lag, so a workaround could be to add this as an SB gamemode. Although this will disable specific build practice, it will still have the feature of being infinite.

I would also state that the easiest thing players could do right now is simply grinding public SB. It has an insanely small queue time, and players can practice random builds in regular SB already. The only disadvantage your idea has is making developers work on something that isn't completely needed, but I'm still down to have this implemented in the future.

+1

Posted Oct 26, 2020
    HurtingSouls and Anna ♡ like this.
  3. This idea is already on the Speed Builders Update Document, made by the Game Insights team.
    • Implement solo mode for MPS
      • ONLY FOR SOLO MODE, add a command that lets a player queue a build by its name.
        • Could use the admin command that exists on the test server.
        • If no build is queued, a random one is chosen.
        • Make sure to have some sort of disclaimer that they’re in practice mode (for WR reasons).
    View the document here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LzO0u0H2flMjJJ_1E0xYIlEl22UwmjlaCdHC6Xixqgc/edit

Thank you for your idea!

Posted Oct 26, 2020
    girlkatie, Anna ♡ and HurtingSouls like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.