• 463 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5997 Players Online
  • 5534 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Speed Builders - Practice Mode

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by CookieBilly, Apr 10, 2021.

1. Maybe, I'm up for anything which encourages new players to play the games for longer and understand them easier.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 12, 2021
  2. Listen to the facts, Kippy. It isn't royal treatment if a game that is literally dedicated to memorization get's a practice mode, while other games don't. What's the point of adding a practice Skywars mode? Plus, Speed Builders is a huge reason many players still play Mineplex, and it's one of, if not the most popular games. Practice Mode is only useful if it does end up improving a player's skill, which in other games, only happens by practicing against other good players in public matches.

There's no paywall. If a player really wants to improve their Dragon Escape or Nano Games skills without buying an extremely cheap rank, they can ask one of their friends or someone in the MPD to host an MPS for them. There's no way of practicing Speed Builders in an effective way until Billy's idea. There's really no point of having a practice mode for games such as Dragon Escape because the lobbies fill extremely quickly. You also have a choice of choosing which maps are next in both mentioned games, while in Speed Builders, builds are completely random unless we have a practice mode.

Feel free to quote me and counter my arguments :)

Posted Apr 12, 2021
    anna. and CookieBilly like this.
  3. bro Idk maybe just play public games? I'm not an sb player but how do u think some of them got good enough to the point where they memorized half of the builds while there's no practice mode. I'm saying that if players didn't have that option then, why do they need it now? For example, DE players probably didn't practice for their wins, they got better each time they played that map. I think a better option is just to make it playable in MPS while being solo. You mentioned that some people just want better practice with certain builds, I think playing it in MPS with random builds like how it is in-game is better keeps up on ur feet I guess :P

Posted May 3, 2021
    chrris likes this.