• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10445 Players Online
  • 7555 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Speed Parkour

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by AlmightyCupid11, Aug 4, 2020.

1. It would be cool if we had a difficult parkour course that you could daily complete, and the person with the quickest time could get a noble crate.

Posted Aug 4, 2020
  2. Oh my gosh dude this would be so cool I agree

Posted Aug 4, 2020
  3. 0 For me since although I do think that it could be really cool to add on the otherhand it could cause a hacker to get 0.1 seconds and get noble or omega crates every time and would cause hacker problems..

+1 on idea
    -1 on not giving a good enough desc to remove hackers from the equation.

Posted Aug 4, 2020
    mcckaay likes this.
  4. I agree with what Craftik said. I do actually like the idea quite a bit, I feel like the parkour in the lobby was fun at first but a got a bit stale after a while. So switching it up every once and a while might be interesting. It would be fun to grind out times and see if you could get the reward. But hacking will kind of ruin the experience a bit.

Posted Aug 4, 2020
    eliexaarr likes this.
  5. Hey there!

(Hopefully this thread will be moved to Bedrock Ideas)

I am trying to understand what you are trying to say here haha. Is this a game? Or something that can be implemented into the lobby? I understand it is under New Game Discussion, but have to ask anyways (:
    I am also not a big Bedrock player, but will try to help out here!

In Java, we have a "Speed Parkour" you can say, and I don't see why not to have one in the Bedrock Lobby as well! Game wise, I don't think this will be a bright idea for a game. It's definitely fun idea for the lobby in bedrock if you are just chilling and hanging out with friends. I can see players enjoying the parkour and trying to beat the time in it!
    Continuing from Java, we have in the lobby, it's a time based parkour and if you pause at any moment you get reset back to the beginning. It would be nice to have this in Bedrock too of course! It sounds similar to what you are giving out as the idea from your post. If it's on one platform, can be well introduced to the other (:

The prize on Java to just compare to your prize you think should be given, is 500 gems for completing it and 500 gems for just playing the game. It's pretty much not winning anything. The person with the quickest time to get the noble crate prize sounds a little unfair. Bedrock has many many players and out of them all, only 1 player getting the prize. I feel as the players will see the parkour being useless to complete if nothing is achieved at the end. To make things better for the prize I have some ideas:
    - Like the Java: Use 500 gems to play (or don't) and win 500 gems once completed
    - Every player completing the parkour ONCE get's a Noble Crate.
    - Win a special item that is from cosmetics after completion.

Just clarifying once again, I am not a big Bedrock player, I do enjoy it and very interesting to play. Maybe this will be a better improvise and perhaps cleared up any misunderstandings that was made in your post. I do really like your idea and hope to see it being added soon onto the server!
    Good luck with it!
    <3

Posted Aug 4, 2020
    HeyItsTay_, Paladise and eliexaarr like this.
  6. Unfortunately, I don't play Java, I play Bedrock. Any relations are completely coincedental.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 4, 2020
  7. I understand! Is things happening a coincidence a bad thing haha? I wish Java would have some of the things Bedrock does! It's very unfortunate on both of our situations. It's always great that we are both players and come together to share thoughts and ideas on both platforms!

Posted Aug 4, 2020
  8. I would love to have speed parkour It would be sooo fun!!

Posted Aug 4, 2020
  9. Thread Moved to Bedrock Ideas

Hi there! I'm not really too sure what you mean by this idea. Would you mean creating a speed parkour in the lobby for players to complete daily? Or would this be a new game? Either way, it definitely sounds interesting, but I'd love for you to elaborate on this idea.

Posted Aug 4, 2020
  10. I agree and I wish we could have Java stuff on Bedrock

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 5, 2020
  11. But I hope Mineplex start advertising on YouTube to increase the numbers of amazing people on the server

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 5, 2020
  12. It would be a lobby course but we need an extensive hacker-banning system.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 5, 2020