• 2885 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11783 Players Online
  • 8898 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Speedart

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by AloeBlacc, Sep 12, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Inspired by one of my favorite artists, Khalid. This is based the music video for his song, "Better". Constructive criticism always appreciated!
    Thanks, and have a great day

Posted Sep 12, 2019
    fizznathan and AyyNick like this.
  2. Stunning art! Love the drawing and Khalid. I really like the shading and how detailed you made it.

Keep it up!! :)

Posted Sep 12, 2019
  3. This is awesome! I really like the amount of detail you put into this art. I like Khalid's music, I think it's calming and has good meanings behind them all. Keep up the great work!

Posted Sep 13, 2019
  4. Unbelievably good!
    My friend you are an amazing artist, and your drawing is absolutely stunning! It’s so detailed and realistic I absolutely love it!

You’ll be able to do great things if you continue doing art.

Keep it up!

Posted Sep 13, 2019
  5. Wow dude your amazing,
    really good job on this artwork, you've really got a good ammount of potential over there, i'd love to see more of these artworks!

Posted Sep 13, 2019
  6. Thanks all for the kind words! Appreciate all your feedback and I’ll continue to work in the future to improve. Have a great day everyone!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 13, 2019
  7. Wow this is amazing. You’re really talented! Keep up the good work and have a nice day!

Posted Sep 13, 2019
  8. Ahhhhh you're so talented! I love Khalid as an artist and you really did him justice - 'Better' is a great song and I love his new(ish) album. I really hope you decide to post your future work here too as it's honestly amazing. :)

Posted Sep 13, 2019
    Im_Ken likes this.
  9. I must admit that I really enjoyed watching this speed paint. It's funny seeing how some "simple" colors can be blended together in order to create such depth, and I'm really impressed. To be honest, I've always been very intimated by the thought of just painting without lines, but you made it look easy (of it isn't, but still!) - Great depth, love the tone. :)

Posted Sep 18, 2019
  10. This is not only so accurate and looks like an amazing google top result image if you searched this, but it's also such a unique video and concept idea. The music is there and the video idea is really enjoyable and relaxing to enjoy, you should be really pleased with your work and I wish I had talent like yours to do such amazing drawings and computer work such as that! Awesome :D​

Posted Sep 18, 2019
  11. WOW!

This is amazing! The detail, accuracy is just incredible. I'm a huge fan of art myself, and I can for sure say that this is one of the best pieces of art I've ever seen! I cannot WAIT! To see what you do next you are soooo talented and you deserve so much attention for this masterpiece very well done! <3

Posted Sep 18, 2019
  12. Heyo!

Wow, this speed art is absolutely stunning! Right from the beginning, you began to include insane detail with the eyes and then continuing with the face, it's seriously one of the best pieces of speed art I have seen. I also really like how you've made the face look three dimensional and not just colored it in a way where there is no depth to it. The music in the background also sets a nice mood and makes it enjoyable to watch. I am not good at art since I don't have much experience, but I am a big fan of this piece of artwork, it's a 10/10 from me! I really hope we can see more of your art in the future. :)

Posted Sep 18, 2019
  13. Thanks so much for the kind words!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 18, 2019