• 653 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5385 Players Online
  • 4732 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Splitting Generator Resources

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by saafl, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Hey,

I've played a lot of cakewars and I would love to see a system where you can split resources with a teammate after a lot has piled up on the generator. Its annoying to see the entire stack of bricks go to just one player and the other player gets none. Please leave feedback!

Posted Dec 28, 2020
    Jet Starglaze, ilyLegend and Fusafez like this.
  2. I pretty much wholeheartedly agree with this. It is so annoying when you get a random just sitting at the gen at the entire game wasting resources for the other three.

+1

Posted Dec 28, 2020
    yvuggu and saafl like this.
  3. Thanks for the feedback!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 28, 2020
    ilyLegend likes this.
  4. so true.

it's so annoying when your just a second late to the gen and the other player gets like 33 emeralds and you get nothing. how do you propose we could make this happen though? like what method could we use? it would be weird to see when you get to the gen only half go to you, even when your the only person left after cake rot.

Posted Dec 29, 2020
    Paladise likes this.
  5. Agreed. I think they should make it so that resources are given proportionally to members on the team and that if someone comes 1 tick late to the gen, the still get half of the resources. Wouldn’t that be nice?

Posted Jan 10, 2021
  6. they could increte items

Posted Jan 13, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  7. Agreed! Its really annoying when your teammate takes all your gen resources and falls into the void. Splitting gen will allow you both to get recourses

Posted Jan 27, 2021
  8. I agree with this! considering we have all had to wait for those bricks after them all being taken. I would love to see this go ahead

+1

Posted Feb 3, 2021
  9. heyo! :3

I agree with this! i believe that we have all be through a stage where we have had to wait a long while for those resources that have been stolen by a teammate that stubbles off of the edge!

have a wonderful day, you are loved
    Kehs <3

Posted Feb 6, 2021
    Jet Starglaze likes this.