• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3379 Players Online
  • 3379 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Spring update out the window?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Leave, May 1, 2021.

1. title says it all. What happened to the Spring update? Is there going to be no crate?

Posted May 1, 2021
    Paladise and Anna. like this.
  2. There's probably gonna be a spring update soon. They have withheld on limited chests a lot of times, so you shouldn't base the entire update on their existence.

Posted May 1, 2021
  3. We skipped St. Patricks Day chests, so it wouldn't surprise me if we're not doing Spring chests either. The amount of unique cosmetics we can create is slowly dwindling, it's hard to create a solely cosmetics based update to provide new and exciting chests. They may come out in the future, but I'm not personally getting my hopes up.

Posted May 2, 2021
  4. From my knowledge most crates have been repeated with the same cosmetics. Why not just use last years?

not sure if ur ok but most of the update is just a crate

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 2, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator May 2, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  5. Your post title and thread implies that the spring update is out of the window (games, maps, etc)
    "Title says it all. What happened to the spring update"

Posted May 2, 2021
  6. It's looking likely that there won't be any spring updates in terms of chests/cosmetics. If there were, we would've seen something by now. There was no St. Patrick's Day update (which normally there is) so in my eyes a spring update is looking pretty unlikely. Like Dul said, we're running out of unique cosmetic ideas, since you can only make so many, so releasing a spring chest doesn't seem feasible at this point.

You never know what may happen, but personally I don't think there'll be any update of that sort.

Posted May 2, 2021
  7. Hello. I do agree and observe that the update may not seem like it’s coming. It’s become quite obvious; however, I don’t exactly respect that you’re not exactly reading the short amount of responses I’ve made underneath the thread. I’ve been around since 2016 and crates have been repeated. There have been years where I cannot get anything from the crate because I already have everything (which is fine) but for such a huge network and supporters, the server is literally getting no attraction. You would think that crates wouldn’t bring attraction but they really do. They encourage people to play for shards to gain cosmetics they couldn’t get from previous years. If the server cannot even produce a single crate, why is my money being pulled from my account every month to support a server that has no intention to bring bug fixes or updates anymore :clown:

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 2, 2021
    Genellee likes this.