• 626 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11019 Players Online
  • 10393 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Sprint key for butterfly clicking

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by xd Sigma, Jul 22, 2021.

1. I recently started butterfly clicking but I don't know what I should set my sprint key as. Before, I had it set to the forward button on my glorious model d, but its hard to hold when butterfly clicking. I also can't set my sprint key as anything that I hit with my index, middle, or ring finger because I need all of my WASD keys to strafe, w tap, and s tap. I also can't get any toggle sprint mods/addons because I am on xbox (yes i connected a keyboard and mouse to my xbox). Any suggestions would be appreciated! :D

Posted Jul 22, 2021
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
  2. I was gonna say use the mouse wheel button but that would most likely hit your fingers. Have you tried using left ctrl for your sprinting? That's what I've always used and have had no issues holding it down while using w, a, s or d.

Hope this helps.

Posted Jul 22, 2021
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
  3. I've tried to use left control, but its a bit weird for me. I've been trying to use the back button on my mouse, and it seems to work pretty well, its easy to hold and has a good shape.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 23, 2021
  4. Whatever works for you! :)

Posted Jul 23, 2021