• 830 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 830 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

squirrels!!

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by scarlet, Oct 27, 2020.

1. from my past few threads i've added a squirrel picture in each and people seemed to like them a lot, so i thought itd be a good idea to have a thread comprising of only squirrels!
    warning, there's a lot...
    enjoy enjoy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Posted Oct 27, 2020
  2. nice squirrels ScarletBlood37. I like the ones where it was sitting on the garbage cans!

Posted Oct 27, 2020
    scarlet likes this.
  3. Amazing pictures! Every time that you post more and more pictures they are always so awesome! The pictures that you post actually help me get through my day so I know I've only commented on one before this and this one but they've really made my day. I love animals and you sharing all of these pictures with the squirrels really just puts warmth in my heart. Once again, thank you so much for sharing these pictures and have an amazing day.

Posted Oct 27, 2020
    scarlet likes this.
  4. This is the best thread on Mineplex by far, the squirrel pictures you take are top tier and deserved to be cherished forever on the forums.

Posted Oct 27, 2020
    Anna ♡ and scarlet like this.
  5. Is that squirrel carrying a whole apple? Impressive

Posted Oct 27, 2020
    scarlet likes this.
  6. Definitely what I needed today, thank you kindly.

Posted Oct 27, 2020
    scarlet likes this.
  7. Hello,
    These photos are awesome. Taking photos from a certain angle to show the squirrel well, shows how amazing skills you have at taking these photos. I like how well you've taken photos of them. Squirrel are adorable. I wish if I could pet a Squirrel one day!
    I enjoy these great photos. Thus, I'm looking forward to seeing more! Thank you for taking your time to show us amazing photos!

Posted Oct 27, 2020
    scarlet likes this.
  8. Heya!

Wow, these pictures are just amazing. I loveeee squirrels, and seeing these pictures just make me so happy to see. Thank you so much for sharing these pictures. I'm looking forward to seeing more!

Posted Oct 27, 2020
    scarlet likes this.
  9. I don't care what anyone says, this is the best thread ever made. Unironically needed to see some squirrels and I just didn't know it yet. Please, if you ever find more squirrels, show me them

Posted Oct 27, 2020
    scarlet likes this.
  10. Those squirrels look like they need some attention and they've found the right place for it.
    They're all so cute and adorable. Animals are my weak spot (except dogs, sorry not a dog person).

Posted Oct 27, 2020
    scarlet likes this.
  11. Wow these are all really cool Scarlet!
    I really love the 18th (I think I counted right o.o) one, the close up shot is really cute. And the picture in that one is especially clear.
    Love the pictures overall, great captures. It was fun being able to look at them all. You’re lucky to have so many squirrels near you haha.

Posted Oct 28, 2020
    scarlet likes this.
  12. Hey Scarlet!

Like the others above me, I can't explain it but I needed to see an entire album of squirrels on a Wednesday afternoon. I don't see squirrels in my area that often despite living in the middle of nowhere surrounded by fields, so I might just need to move to wherever you are haha. They're underrated animals and need more appreciation like they got in this thread. I'm a big fan of the close-up shot of the squirrel on the bin, where you can see its little face and cute expression. Reminder that my DMs are always open for squirrel photos. I'd also like to unironically thank you for sharing because it pretty much made my day.

Posted Oct 28, 2020
    scarlet likes this.
  13. So many people love squirrels.

Posted Oct 28, 2020
    scarlet likes this.
  14. I cannot explain it, but I really needed this today. Thank you for sharing! <3

Posted Oct 28, 2020
    scarlet likes this.