• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10577 Players Online
  • 7687 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

SSM 3rd Abilities/Reworks

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by Jacob3Jacob4, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Heres a list of 3rd abilities and reworks of some kits to make them more fitting

Skelton: Hoe: Shoots Bones in front of you
    Golem: Fissure should travel faster
    Spider: Shovel: Dashes forward and poisons players under it
    Slime: Hoe: Uses 50% energy to summon another slime to fight for you
    Enderman: Shovel: Makes you scream and gives you strength for 3 seconds
    Squid: Fish furry life steals when you hit players
    Creeper: Hoe: Throws a tnt block
    Wolf: Hoe: Absorbs projectiles if timed correctly
    Snowman: Shovel: Throws a pumpkin block
    Magma Cube: Hoe: Slams yourself downwards and lites players on fire if hit
    Witch: Hoe: Throws a poison potion that lasts shortly
    Wither Skelton: Shovel: Summons a nether wart that reduces damage next hit (Max 3)
    Zombie: Shovel: Shoots rotten flesh from your feet and fly verticaly
    Cow: Hoe: Throws a bundle of wheat forwards
    Horse: Hoe: Fires a single bone that does big kb
    Pig: Hoe: Shoots bacon from your feet and launches you upwards
    Blaze: Shovel: Fires a single blase rod
    Chicken: Shovel: Fires 3 homing eggs
    Guardian: Target lazer should make players levitate
    Sheep: Wooly rocket should give you an extra jump

Posted Aug 4, 2020
    Abstractdragon and MCgamer1175 like this.
  2. First of all, I think SSM does definitely need an update of some kind, especially since it's probably my favorite game on mineplex java. I think your idea is very creative, but I'm not sure what others will think about it. I'm going to give this idea a +1!

Posted Aug 4, 2020
  3. These ABILITIES would be really COOL to see in SSM. THEY also seem BALANCED so that's GOOD

Posted Aug 4, 2020
  4. I'm sorry but these abilities are just too bland and seem like recycled versions of other abilities.

Posted Aug 4, 2020
  5. I really like that Wooly Rocket change where it gives you an extra jump! Should be added next update! Overall, +1! Really like the ideas

Posted Aug 4, 2020
  6. Heyo thanks for giving us these ideas!

I am quickly going to give my brief opinion on the new abilities you gave and why if should or shouldn't be added to the kit. Some of these kits have 3 abilities or ever more! So I don't see much from benefiting from the new ideas. You did mention for reworks to possibly improve the kit, and that could be taken into consideration as well!

[FONT=Open Sans, Arial, sans-serif]Skeleton[/FONT]: Has two abilities, and Bone Explosion is already in the game![FONT=Open Sans, Arial, sans-serif][/FONT]
    Golem: Possibly, it is a little bit of a delay. It's like this so the game can be more balanced. Wouldn't mind if it was faster though.
    Spider: Spider has like 4 abilities maybe? The kit is very commonly used and to make this added, I do like this idea though wouldn't be bad to add (:
    Slime: Well this is seen from another kit, wither skellington I believe and it's just a copy of it not making it unique.
    Enderman: This can be nice, but armour points aren't really high on a good bit of kits, I see this as too powerful.
    Squid: Lowkey don't understand this bit. Takes away a players life? It does do huge amounts of damage though.
    Creeper: There already is Sulfur Bomb, and it does basically that. Kinda not needed as an ability.
    Magma Cube: This can work yeah, Magma can definitely use a new ability! This is a good one.
    Witch: I believe this kit already does this, Daze Potion? It slows and does damage so it's already in the game!
    Wither Skeleton: Since this is a item, will it be in your hotbar to use? It would be nice!
    Zombie: Bile Blaster does this, except not fly. I don't really recommend having fly introduced into the ability.
    Cow: This is kinda copying Bone Explosion or Bile Blaster? Can't tell not enough detail. I don't see it needed.
    Skelly Horse: Well this seems like it does copy Sulfur Bomb or Bouncy Bacon, the kit is already pretty powerful and I don't see an updated needed for this one!
    Pig: Reminds me of Bile Blaster, and it could be okayyy haha wouldn't mind even though it's a copy.
    Blaze: Again, kinda already a kit using this, should be more unique!
    Chicken: It does already have Egg Blaster that shoots multiple instead of 3, much better in my opinion!
    Guardian: Sure why not, doesn't sound like a bad idea! Sounds pretty cool too.
    Sheep: I don't know much about this kit, and it confuses me to be honest haha. Sure if it won't be confused for infinite double jumping?

Overall, I am not the brightest in this game. I hope my feedback isn't too bad or harsh, always want to help out the community in the best way possible. I do love playing SSM once I get the chance to and it's very fun. It's just mostly repeats of what the kit already has or just another ability that is already in the game onto a different kit! I tried out these kits before I played them and have the jist of it so I kindaa know what I am talking about. I agree with a good bit you have suggested so thank you for taking your time and writing your opinions on an update! I do wish you well on this and hope nothing but the best!
    <3

Posted Aug 4, 2020
    MCgamer1175 and Paladise like this.
  7. Skelton: Hoe: Shoots Bones in front of you - Bone explosion literally does this already
    Golem:
    Fissure should travel faster - Agree
    Spider: Shovel: Dashes forward and poisons players under it - Probably not, spider has enough abilities already and adding yet another contribution to mobility would make the kit even more unfair.
    Slime:
    Hoe: Uses 50% energy to summon another slime to fight for you - Would kind of copy wither image.
    Enderman:
    Shovel: Makes you scream and gives you strength for 3 seconds - LOL NO
    Squid:
    Fish furry life steals when you hit players - Not very fitting for the kit, so I'd probably say no.
    Creeper: Hoe: Throws a tnt block - ?!
    Wolf:
    Hoe: Absorbs projectiles if timed correctly - Put this on magma :kappa:
    Snowman:
    Shovel: Throws a pumpkin block - Any details with this? I think snowman already has enough capability when it comes to projectiles.
    Magma Cube:
    Hoe: Slams yourself downwards and lites players on fire if hit - Yea it would be cool but maybe implement this into a smash effect (seven swell effect)
    Witch:
    Hoe: Throws a poison potion that lasts shortly - Witch already throws a potion?
    Wither Skelton:
    Shovel: Summons a nether wart that reduces damage next hit (Max 3) - This is actually pretty cool concept, with a little more detail I would really be for this.
    Zombie:
    Shovel: Shoots rotten flesh from your feet and fly verticaly - Basically just combining two pre-existing zombie abilities.
    Cow:
    Hoe: Throws a bundle of wheat forwards - Herd already throws a bundle of cows forwards
    Horse:
    Hoe: Fires a single bone that does big kb - Would just be sulphur bomb v2.0 and I'm not for that.
    Pig:
    Hoe: Shoots bacon from your feet and launches you upwards - Yeah maybe a good recovery would be cool considering pigs existing recovery is pretty unreliable. But not sure if this alone would be the best option.
    Blaze:
    Shovel: Fires a single blase rod - Any detail to this?
    Chicken:
    Shovel: Fires 3 homing eggs - Chicken already shoots enough eggs lol
    Guardian:
    Target lazer should make players levitate - And add extra combo ability? Nah bro
    Sheep:
    Wooly rocket should give you an extra jump - It's supposed to lol. I hope they fix that in the next update.

Overall these abilities are pretty recycled and seem a little forced on. I'm not sure if 3rd abilities for kits are all that necessary : )

Posted Aug 7, 2020