• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion SSM - Black Cat (V2)

Discussion in 'New Kit Discussion' started by HotCold, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Here is my new and improved black cat SSM kit idea. modified 1 move, replaced 2 others, making the kit more versatile and interesting, changed the RNG passive and made it something useful yet balanced for general gameplay, Nerfed the smash to give blindness for 2 seconds instead of 5.
    Cost -
    9000 Gems

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
    Base Stats :
    -
    Damage - 5.5
    - Armor - 4 (Diamond Chest)
    -Regen - 3.5
    -KB taken - 175%
    -Jump - 0.9 (standard)
    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
    Abilities:

Conjure - Iron Hoe
    Cooldown - 8 seconds

Shoots an endermite. (yes that's 1.8) (and lets be honest there will never be an endermite kit so lets kill that mobs viability here) There are two ways the player can utilize this move, as a recovery, and as a projectile. The endermite is launched 15 blocks straight in whatever direction you look until it begins to trail down. If you land a direct hit, it will do 9 damage and no KB, but it will stop any momentum of the person hit (kinda like being hit with an egg). While the mite is airborne, the player can at any point right click the Iron Hoe again to teleport to it, making it pop with purple firework effects and an AoE damage radius of about this (https://imgur.com/a/RLToAWV). If hit with this, the person will take 3 damage and 265% knockback. This is to encourage players to use this move aggressively and not just evasively. The mite disappears once it makes contact with the floor. The velocity of the projectile would need to be slightly higher than average, so that a falling player will be able to shoot it in the air high and fast enough before they fall to the void.

Dark Cuts - Iron Sword
    Cooldown - 6 seconds

Spawns two Stone Sword entities that spin very fast around the player. The swords linger for 2.5 seconds. If other players make contact with the swords they take damage at the same rate as standing on a cactus. For the short time the swords are up, the player can once again right click a total of 2 times to launch the 2 swords in whatever direction they face, similarly to the Gate of Babylon gadget, however at about 2 times the velocity. Even if the swords are launched, they will still disappear 2.5 seconds after the move's activation. For example if you used the move, but didn't launch a sword for 2 seconds, it would only fly for 0.5 seconds until it vanished. If another player is hit with the swords when used as a projectile, they each do 3 damage and 50% knockback

Reverse Void - Iron Shovel
    Cooldown - 11 seconds

Spawns a black Particle Sphere around the player that lingers for 2 seconds. If the player is hit with a projectile while this sphere is up, the projectile is "absorbed" into the void. If you absorb a projectile, you have 3 seconds to right click the iron shovel again, to launch it back at the same velocity it hit your void. For example if someone shot a barely charged arrow and you absorbed it, if you shoot it back it will still be barely charged. If you fail to shoot it in 3 seconds, the projectile "breaks free" and does the same damage and knockback it would have done had it hit you. (if possible add a visible 3 second countdown for projectiles that have been absorbed so players are aware of how long they have)

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
    Passive - Expert Leap (Item used to represent - Rabbit's Foot)
    Every time you double jump, you take no knockback for 1.5 seconds

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
    Smash Crystal - Apocalypse

All players recieve blindness for 2 seconds, once blindness activates the time is set to night and ghasts spawn. (2 ghasts for each player still alive). Each pair of ghasts has its target set on their respective players and they aggressively fly towards them, shooting a fireball every 2 seconds. Once activated the whole night/ghast assult lasts a total of 10 seconds. (so each ghast fires 5 fireballs total). For these 10 seconds the player also has speed 2.
    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ END

Hope you enjoyed, let me know what you think~
    -HotCold

Posted Jan 3, 2020,
    Last edited Jan 3, 2020
  2. Hi there!

I really love this idea! I love how much effort you put into this idea the kit is absolutely amazing! I just have 1 small issue. It is a bit overpowered, what I'd say to fix this is simply just lowering the damage a bit on dark cuts and the base damage. Otherwise this kit is amazing! +1 Thanks for hearing me out!

Good luck on the rest of your suggestions!

Posted Jan 3, 2020
  3. Hey!

I really like this idea. I think it would be a nice addition to the game. It is a +1 for me.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Posted Jan 4, 2020
  4. *bump*

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 1, 2020