• 1949 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4528 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

SSM bug

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by ccnick6, Jan 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So would someone like to try to explain why the spider's arrows dont stop the blaze's firefly but the skeleton's arrows stop it?

Posted Jan 3, 2020
  2. Not a bug. To cancel firefly during its startup you need to deal 4+ damage at once ignoring armor. Skeleton's arrows always deal 6 even when uncharged, so it can cancel firefly, while for needler each arrow only deals 1.1 damage individually + poison which as far as I'm aware isn't counted. As such, it doesn't cancel firefly.

Posted Jan 3, 2020
  3. Is this feature exclusively for Skeleton? I tested with a friend who shot me multiple times with uncharged Zombie arrows and it deals 0 damage.

Posted Jan 3, 2020
  4. Yeah it's only for skeleton, corrupted arrow's damage is charge based (same with kb).

Posted Jan 4, 2020
  5. Thanks for clarifying!

Posted Jan 4, 2020
  6. Yo!
    As the user above has answered your concern with the information, I'll be locking this thread. However, if you want double clarification I can verify that everything they stated is true! If you have any questions, feel free to message myself or another staff member.

~Thread Locked
    -Question Addressed

Posted Jan 4, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.