• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5214 Players Online
  • 5214 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

SSM/// What did I do wrong?/// Looking for tips as a villager kit

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by CubicalMayhem, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Dear community!
    My favourite game is SSM, I have over 1500 games and 500 wins, however I still loose a lot and I am looking for some tips.
    My main is villager.
    I also have huge problems with CPS.
    My CPS is around 7, while my opponents sometimes have over 10.
    How could I increase my CPS?
    Maybe that's because of my mouse.
    If you are interested, I use HyperX Pulsfire Surge.
    Thanks for responding!
    Gameplay footage as a villager:

Posted Mar 11, 2021,
    Last edited Mar 11, 2021
  2. The horse was looking to bait your trade scatter so you couldn't run.

Posted Mar 11, 2021
  3. 7 is good enough, just focus on tracking instead of cps

Posted Mar 14, 2021
    happily likes this.
  4. its best to learn jitter click when you find your sensitivity is comfortable enough, and no jitter clicking wont give you carpal tunnel lmao dont trust such thing like that i have been jitter clicking for almost 2years and im perfectly fine. and here is the thing, you actually aim worst when you normal click because you dont have that sort of insane or raging like feeling when you jitter click and you often play on 50% your skills, jitter click give you a high cps and after sometimes it help you think faster aim more smooth and stuff

Posted Mar 17, 2021
  5. My CPS is like 3-5, and not to toot my own horn, but I am definitely one of the better players around. You don't need high CPS for smash you need tracking because of how wild the knockback can get, and your kit specifically requires aim over cps.

I also main horse, to beat horse you have to bait the kick and bait the rush, once you do that the horse is a sitting duck. BUT easier said than done, you have to outskill the horse lol

Posted Mar 17, 2021