• 2306 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 15156 Players Online
  • 12850 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

staff appreciation thread ♡

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by anna ♪, Nov 27, 2020.

1. I'm not hurt

Posted Dec 3, 2020
    DCDB, andr3w, anna ♪ and 1 other person like this.
  2. Why did you delete your name from the quote? It obviously has been there the entire time in my original comment.

Posted Dec 3, 2020
  3. Guess who forgot to click "enter" after typing a response. Shaking my head at myself >:c

First of all, I want to say thank you for putting me on your list. It actually means a lot to me knowing that I stand out from other staff members to be on your list of favourite staff, however you chose who went on there, so I thank you for that. :ameno:

I wouldn't say I have a favourite staff member. All of them are amazing people both at doing their jobs and to hang around with. I respect and appreciate the work coming from each of them, no matter how great or small it is but it does give me a chance to give a bit of appreciation to anyone I've wanted to for a while (but never ended up doing so because it sounds cringe in DMs and I ain't about that cringe life smh). That being said, I do want to give the following staff members a little bit of recognition for how much fun they can be when you hang out with them or just in general are good people that I enjoy talking to from yours truly:

@aahad123 @Amg_ @AyyNick @BizarreAvatar @CookieBilly @DCDB (DCDEGATOR) @Disgruntle @Haguenator_5 @Hubble @Jylie (Jxliee) @lotix @S1KH @WowCaleb

Names missed? Most likely many but these are just a few of the people on the staff team I enjoy hanging out with. There are definitely many more on the team that are great people that deserve more recognition than they already get that I simply cannot point out due to me not having a personal connection with either currently or in times gone by but I'll leave it to the other staff members who do have that privilege to slap their name down in this thread. Once again, thank you for including me <3

Posted Dec 3, 2020,
    Last edited Dec 3, 2020
    Haguenator_5, WowCaleb, Jylie and 7 others like this.
  4. <3

Posted Dec 3, 2020,
    Last edited Dec 3, 2020
    Hubble, anna ♪ and illum like this.
  5. Posted Dec 3, 2020
  6. Personally, every staff member I've interacted with during my time here has been amazing. Everyone is willing to help at a moments notice which is always great! I have to give a special shoutout to @Arianna ♡ for helping me with getting set up at the start of my trial :)
    A big thank you as well to @HuskieALS and @xUmbreon for being awesome mentors!
    And of course, thank you to my batch buddies @nimpy @S1KH @TheArrow'sShadow @illum and @LJwX for being chill from day one. I hope we can get to know each other better as time goes on :)

Posted Dec 3, 2020
    Arianna ♡, Hubble, nimpy and 3 others like this.
  7. It's part of my job to remind staff they volunteer to listen to our neverending complaints which they can't rly do anything about.

Fave resigned staff: XPfireplays
    Fave mod to sas: Marzie
    Absolute fave staff: The person/people who decided to make jokes on the themed maps (puzzle house coming soon TM on christmas lobby, chiss' + MP yt grave on HH/HHC map, etc.)

Posted Dec 3, 2020
  8. Despite the immense amount of impressive talent on the Mineplex Staff Team, I'd like to give a shoutout to @Sailings for being my dad.[​IMG]

Posted Dec 3, 2020
    anna ♪, OrangeyCob and Sailings like this.
  9. I think every staff member deserves appreciation, as they’re all hardworking and contribute greatly to the server. I definitely enjoy this thread as I feel like staff members do usually get more hate than appreciation at times, which is not right on the community’s part. Huge thanks for making this thread! I can’t say I don’t owe more appreciation to certain people though, it’s definitely biased but it’s worth sharing as they deserve a shoutout. @Twist has definitely earned a place on this list, as my former mentor I don’t know how I couldn’t include her. She helped me a ton during my time on the staff team and I’m really glad that I got her as a mentor. I wouldn’t have made it as far as I did without her! @BBoy2003 I couldn’t leave my former MA out either. He definitely helped me throughout my trial as well and was a huge part in me successfully achieving things on the staff team. @WowCaleb Where to start? We’ve been great friends ever since we met and it was pretty cool that we were able to be staff members together too. Working alongside him & talking to him is always a pleasure and I’m really glad that we met. @Klobby Some else who I met before I got staff and was gladly able to work alongside while I was on the staff team. We may not talk as much as we used to, but he’ll always be an amazing friend to me, as he’s helped through a lot. @FairestLordHarry I knew I had to include him on this list. I’m happy that I got the chance to talk to you, you were an incredible RP mentor and you were always so kind and understanding to talk to. I don’t want this list to be too long, so I’ll wrap it up here haha, but know that even if I didn’t mention you, you’re awesome!

Honorary mentions:

@LT Tombstone 77 @syrenical @ @xiincity @Stqtiixs (Unknitsun) @vMoonLiight @Anarseve @DaPBillk @WinteryOsprey38 @Bjd1126

Posted Dec 3, 2020
    syrenical, WowCaleb, BBoy2003 and 4 others like this.