• 3032 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11470 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Staff Interview (Recruiter)

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Ryan14VT, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Hey guys! I saw someone ask for a recruiter to be interviewed next, so here you go! Thank you @anuenue for taking some time to do this interview! Enjoy!

Dont forget to check out the last video!

Posted Jul 15, 2019
    cerns, hazeae24, ATruePitato and 2 others like this.
  2. Hey there!

This keeps getting better and better, keep up the good work! Also are you planning on changing your YouTube username to Ryan14VT?

Posted Jul 15, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  3. My personal account is Ryan14VT so I think I will keep it :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 15, 2019
    THELichCA likes this.
  4. Hey there,

After watching both interviews, I do have to add this comment in, maybe instead of having lobby footage maybe consider having gameplay footage of cakewars or skywars etc...

But other then that I was impressed at how you managed to keep the interviews on-topic, some questions in interviews lead to off-topic discussions but your interviews always manage to remain on-topic

Kind regards
    - Sakeusi

Posted Jul 15, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  5. Amazing interview again! I love watching all of your interviews, they are a great way of getting to know fellow staff members better. Keep up the good work!

Posted Jul 15, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  6. Thank you and good luck throughout your trial!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 15, 2019
  7. Yess! You listened c; Thank you sooo much <3 Sage is one of the sweetest staff members so I am glad she was able to do this c;

Posted Jul 15, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  8. Very nicely done! She's one of the nicest people I've ever met and I'm super happy you did this interview. Keep up the good work! c:

Posted Jul 15, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  9. Hiya,

amazing staff interviews like always, I also liked the fact that you have started to incorporate gameplay with ytour interviews while you interview them. Keep up the good work!

Have an awesome day!

Posted Jul 15, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  10. Amazing interview with a Recruitment, anuenue! I love all of your questions you gave it to her in the video. Her answers were fantastic! I want to add some notes to your video. The intro music is a little bit louder, so I suggest lowering it down. It’s entirely optional if you want to improve your next video.

I’ll look forward to see your next staff interview! Great video you have!

Posted Jul 16, 2019
  11. I am glad for another recruiter finally after a year! Thank you, Ryan, for doing this series. May I say you should interview @AGLThree :P Keep up the good work as always Ryan!

-Kyuine

Posted Jul 16, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  12. I’ve talked to AGL and I know you want to see that interview haha- Agl is out of town right now but I’ll try when there back
    --- Post updated ---
    Thanks and I will!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 16, 2019
    Kyuine likes this.
  13. Another great video! It is nice hearing the side of a Recruiter for anyone who is trying to apply as it can possibly give them any advice they need or want. Would love to see more interviews.

Posted Jul 16, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  14. Sage is soooo nice! I had her as an interviewer myself. Love the video and keep up the good work, would definitely love to see @AGLThree sooner or later :)

Posted Jul 17, 2019
    Dezzy likes this.