• 1133 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4317 Players Online
  • 3184 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Staff Management Q&A | 7:00

Discussion in 'Events' started by Toki, Feb 16, 2019.

Added to Events Calendar for dates: 03/02/19
  1. Staff Management will be traveling through time to bring you Staff Milestones! This will celebrate staff members that have reached yearly milestones on the team. We will also be hosting a Q&A to answer all of the burning questions that you have about the Staff Process, and more!

Of course, if we could, we would also have a taco party, but sadly the internet isn't that advanced yet. :(

Date/Time: March 2nd at 2:00pm EST!

The event will be taking place on our Discord server: discord.mineplex.com

You can start submitting any questions you have for the team here: https://goo.gl/RY27Zd

Hope to see you there!

Posted Feb 16, 2019
    SkarmMines, Glitz, rockie777 and 12 others like this.
  2. I'm really hyped for our StM QnA, and I hope that everyone gets to learn a lot from this awesome team :D The milestones thing is also pretty cool and this is going to be great for all of our long term staff who have shown a lot of dedication throughout these times on our staff team!​

Posted Feb 16, 2019
    SickleMode likes this.
  3. You all should come to this. I mean, who wouldn't want to go to a QnA with the best team? ;)

Jokes aside, I'm super excited for this and I hope lots of people can come! It's always nice to see staff milestones, as these staff members have spent a ton of time dedicating themselves towards the server. Can't wait to be there!

Posted Feb 16, 2019
  4. This is exciting c: since we had the Recruitment Q&A it's going to be nice to find out a little more about StM and all of the things that they get up to. I'm definitely interested to see what kind of questions are asked and I hope to see you all there!

Posted Feb 16, 2019
    pzazz likes this.
  5. Woop woop! Yipee ki yay! I'm very excited for this. We can finally ask questions about specific staff things we have no knowledge on. Can't wait to attend!

Posted Feb 16, 2019
  6. Last one there is a rotten egg!

Posted Feb 16, 2019
  7. Hype!

I'm super excited for the Staff Management Q&A and am curious to hear what is announced. It's great to have an event which celebrates the hard work and dedicated staff members have displayed in their position!

Posted Feb 16, 2019
  8. :O

This... is... awesome.
    I can't wait to hear from some of the most dedicated people on Mineplex!

Posted Feb 16, 2019
  9. Hey there!

I am so super excited about the Staff Management QnA which I am going to attend this time! I love to hear the Staff Management answers and their own experience. I am pretty sure that it is going to be a really exciting event, and I highly recommend you attend it. Fun fact is that the StM QnA falls under the same day my birthday is too! I am looking forward to seeing you guys there!

Posted Feb 16, 2019
  10. This is going to be so cool! I'll try to attend but it's at 6am for me, so it just depends if I'm willing to get up on time! I'm sure there will be many interesting questions and lots of laughs at the QnA. These aren't common, so I recommend everyone that sees this thread to attend, since you never know when the next one will be. I will definitely try to come!

Posted Feb 16, 2019
  11. It's gonna be 8 AM for me, but I bet it will be worth it! I'm really excited to find out a bit more about how StM operates and works. I bet it will be a great time! Looking forward to it :)

Posted Feb 17, 2019
  12. Well rip, I won't be home that day. Hope it's fun though!

Posted Feb 17, 2019
  13. This sounds really exciting, I hope I'll be able to make it that day.
    (Also, we'll have a digital taco party)

Posted Feb 17, 2019
    Vocaloiid likes this.
  14. I am so happy to see this happening again! I am happy to see more and more Q&A's happening within the community. I hope things like this will continue to happen. Love seeing the community and staff interaction and cannot wait for March 2nd!

Posted Feb 17, 2019
  15. Yey!

I'm so excited to see these Q&A's going on.Brilliant way for the staff to interact with the community :)

Posted Feb 24, 2019
  16. I'm really excited to hear more from the Staff Management team and learn more about each of the members and possibly their aspirations, etc. QnAs such as these are always a ton of fun and I'm excited to listen in.

More importantly, though, it's awesome to see that Staff Management wants to be just like us Recruiters! I knew you were fond of us, but it's sweet to see you guys aspire to be as awesome as we are.

Cheers!

Posted Feb 25, 2019
  17. I am so excited for this QnA! I really enjoyed the Recruitment QnA, so I can't to see how this one goes!

Posted Feb 25, 2019
  18. Hey the internet doesn't need to be advanced to do that, we can all still have tacos at the same time :3

Posted Mar 2, 2019
  19. Is anyone recording?

Posted Mar 2, 2019
    pzazz likes this.
  20. @DivinePegasi is. I'm pretty sure she's going to be posting it on her YouTube.

Posted Mar 2, 2019