• 694 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10338 Players Online
  • 9644 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Staff Management QnA | 17:00 | US

Discussion in 'Events' started by Toki, Apr 19, 2021.

Added to Events Calendar for dates: 05/01/21
  1. Staff Management will be hosting a QnA for all of the burning questions that you have for us about the Staff Process, Cross Platforming, and more!

Of course, if we could, we would also have a taco party and hand out free tacos, but sadly the internet isn't that advanced yet. :(

Date/Time: May 1st at 1:00pm Eastern!

The event will be taking place on our Discord server: discord.mineplex.com

You can start submitting any questions you have for the team here !

Hope to see you there!

Posted Apr 19, 2021
    xWand, Bhunie, Anna. and 22 others like this.
  2. As far as I know it's been about two years since the last public StM QnA, so you can imagine I'm pretty excited. I wasn't active on Mineplex back then and missed my chance to attend. Since then, I've been hoping to hear one live rather than listening to it on a recording a year or so later. Looks like this is my chance! My younger self would be delighted if he knew I'd be attending as a staff member who knows all their voices by now.

A huge thanks for organising this, the timing couldn't have been better starting out the summer. Looking forward to seeing everyone there :)

Posted Apr 19, 2021
    Loofii and NuclearLFA like this.
  3. It’s been a hot minute since our last Q and A! Looking forward to your questions!!

Posted Apr 19, 2021
    Look_Dan, NuclearLFA and wattywatty14 like this.
  4. Excited to go! Really excited for this.

And dang, wish that we could get some free tacos :/

Posted Apr 19, 2021
  5. Really excited for this, hopefully I can stop by. I hope that we can see a good turnout!

Posted Apr 19, 2021
  6. is there going to be a transcript or recording of it

Posted Apr 19, 2021
    mab8400 likes this.
  7. It should be recorded, no reason it wouldn't be.

Looking forward to hearing everyone's questions!

Posted Apr 19, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  8. We need materializers, so that we can send over TACO blue prints and have them materialized... <o/

Oh yea, also the QnA looks pog!! :D:D

-Dan

Posted Apr 19, 2021
    Loofii likes this.
  9. It's awesome to see StM doing a public QnA, I'm sure it'll be a great opportunity for the community to interact with StM and get some answers to their questions!

Posted Apr 20, 2021
  10. Heyya!
    Definitely excited for this as for as long as I have been a staff I can't remember ever hearing about an StM QnA! Super excited to see what the people ask and how the questions are answered. I don't know if I will make it to the event however I'm sure there will be a back recording uploaded somewhere that I will be able to rewatch later. Super excited all around for this and cant wait to see what gets answered!

Posted Apr 20, 2021
  11. Excited for this & to get to know Staff Management operations more, hopefully I can come :3

Posted Apr 20, 2021
  12. I'm so excited about the Staff Management QnA event. I hope I can try to make it! :)

Posted Apr 20, 2021
  13. This should be interesting, I’ve never been to one of these before! I think I’ll be asking some questions :)

I would’ve loved free tacos

Posted Apr 20, 2021
    Zyta likes this.
  14. Already submitted my question, I can’t wait to see what others are going to ask.

I will definitely try and attend the QnA :)

Posted Apr 20, 2021
  15. Hold onto your butts! This going to be incredible!

Posted Apr 20, 2021
  16. Excited!
    Unfortunately can't make it (it's at 3 am) but looking forward to hearing the recording!

Posted Apr 21, 2021
  17. Hey!

I really can't wait for this :D I'm super excited to hear whatever StM have to say :)

Posted Apr 21, 2021
  18. This is definitely going to be very interesting! This is certainly a great opportunity for people to learn more about Staff Management, some of their duties, and some of the general staff processes on the team as well. Looking forward to hearing all of the different questions answered!

Posted Apr 28, 2021
  19. I probably might attend, but can't wait for it :p

Posted Apr 28, 2021
  20. I can't wait for the Q&A to take place. I really want to see how you guys react to my question LOL. I'm really excited for this (:

Posted Apr 28, 2021