• 1513 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9951 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Staff Team Pulldown

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by Admeen3581, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Just a quick thing I think should be added to the website/forums. Under the support tab there should be a list of the staff team. This is mainly because most people don't know you have to do mineplex.com/staff. Like me they would spend a long time trying to find the staff pulldown, but I couldn't find it. I'm pretty sure there used to be one. Give your opinions on this please.

Posted Jun 10, 2019
  2. I think this is a great Idea for new people here on website. I agree with that there should be a way to find all staff members on just one click. Great Idea and I would like to see this implemented in the near future! ^-^ +1

Posted Jun 10, 2019
    Admeen3581 likes this.
  3. I agree with Tweatzy here!

I think making the list of staff easier to find a great idea, so that as we suggested, new players to forums can easily locate where to go for help and general questions.

Posted Jun 10, 2019
    Admeen3581 likes this.
  4. I also wouldn't mind one for player/bug reports either.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 10, 2019
  5. This won't be added and in fact, the staff list was removed from the menu bar on purpose.

They don't want the immediate focus to be on the staff team anymore because there are other means of support that can benefit players more, than just messaging an admin or moderator. Both the help section and customer support is always open for extra help if you need it.

The staff team link is at the bottom of every page, so it is still present on the website.

Posted Jun 10, 2019
    Toki, 4G0 and ClqssyOwl like this.