• 1845 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1845 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Staff vs Com event

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Cloudy, Oct 19, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Hey all! I would like to suggest for an upcoming event or just something to do on the bedrock server! There have been previous “Staff vs Com” events where players party with each other and they fight against staff in mini games. It would be really fun and I hope it would work. I was thinking about maybe a staff vs com parkour challenge, or skywars. Hopefully it isn’t considered teaming but that can be decided later on if this idea is taken into consideration. That’s all :3

Posted Oct 19, 2020
  2. I really like this idea! This is an event that has happened on Java before, so I see no reason as to why it can't also happen on bedrock. I think this would be a great opportunity for community members to get to know the staff team better and vice versa.
    Thanks for the idea!

Posted Oct 20, 2020
    Cloudy likes this.
  3. Are you in the Bedrock Events Discord? If not, I'll send an invite your way. There's an #event-suggestions channel there. We've done Staff vs Com events in games such as Dragons and I'd love for it to shift to pvp games and parkour as well. Love the idea and I'll be posting that thread in that channel.

Posted Oct 21, 2020
    Cloudy likes this.
  4. Sounds like a good idea to me. As @ScarletBlood37 said, if you're in the bedrock events discord, you can suggest this very event and other events like this in the specific channel designed for it. I think staff members going against community members would put an interesting spin on classic events, so I'm all up for it! +1

Posted Oct 23, 2020
    scarlet likes this.
  5. Yep this is a great idea though I have no idea how we're going to do a parkour challenge(though) it would be fun, tell me if you need an invite to the Bedrock Events discord as that's where we have made these events before.

Posted Oct 23, 2020
  6. I think this is a great idea. If it does happen, I hope COM advertises it to Staff so we can hop online and challenge you guys!

Posted Oct 23, 2020
    zFlqre likes this.
  7. I uh, can you record it because I don’t want to die lol

Posted Oct 23, 2020
  8. thanks lotus u my fave veggie tale character

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 23, 2020
    lotix and scarlet like this.
  9. It is always wonderful to have staff & community interaction and bonding. This really allows the community to get to know each other altogether and learn about each other's roles in the community! I think an event like this could really be fun and a great event for the community!

Posted Oct 23, 2020