• 654 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5358 Players Online
  • 4704 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Staff vs Community| 19:15 | EU

Discussion in 'Events' started by _Brandon, Jan 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Added to Events Calendar for dates: 01/27/21
  1. [​IMG]
    The staff team is put versus the community in this epic battle to see who takes the crown... It's staff vs community.

Join us Wednesday, January 27th at 7:15 pm GMT as the staff and community face off in games like Micro Battles, Bridges, and more! We'll be in /server EVENT-1, so make sure to join us!

Posted Jan 15, 2021
    Labiss, Alyss_Treaty and BasicT like this.
  2. YOURE GOING DOWN KID

Posted Jan 15, 2021
    Labiss likes this.
  3. Woo hoo! Will be there man Staff vs Community ;)

Posted Jan 25, 2021
    Labiss likes this.
  4. Can't wait! :)

Posted Jan 25, 2021
  5. Looking forward to this event! Last time I attended this event was last year and it was so much fun :p Anyways good luck to both the staff team and the community team in this event! Although the staff team is the best team so we will win B)
    Also it's a great time for us staff members to put our ban hammers to use :p

Posted Jan 26, 2021
  6. I love these events! I hope that you are up for the challenge community, to beat the super skilled staff team :P
    I wish I could be there but I don’t think I will be able to make it. I hope all of you have a great time!

Posted Jan 26, 2021
  7. Thanks for coming, everyone! Even though the staff team didn't stand much of a chance, we honestly had a blast – and I hope you enjoyed playing too of course :)

Special shoutout to our noobies @BasicT and @Brayyyden for doing an amazing job at their first event <3

[​IMG]

We have another Staff vs. Community event coming up for our US players tomorrow! You don't want to miss out ;)

https://www.mineplex.com/threads/staff-vs-community-0-00-us.179548/

Posted Jan 27, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.