• 305 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6642 Players Online
  • 6337 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Staff VS Community | 23:00 | US

Discussion in 'Events' started by Bunni, Sep 24, 2019.

Added to Events Calendar for dates: 09/26/19
  1. The ever so popular Staff VS Community event is back! We'll be playing some games in the classic community members vs staff members style.
    Join us in this awesome battle to see who will come out victorious!

This event will be held at 7 PM EST on Thursday. We'll be playing in /server EVENT-1 so be sure to join us!

Posted Sep 24, 2019
    xSlowWifi, lotix, Calactic and 9 others like this.
  2. Have fun everyone who will be attending!

Unfortunately, I won't be probably able to attend this one since it's quite late for me but I can't wait to attend the EU Event of this!

Posted Sep 24, 2019
    Bunni likes this.
  3. YES! "Staff vs. Community" events are my favorite kind of events to attend. It's also scary though, to see every single community member swinging their swords and charging straight towards me... *shivers*

I hope to see you all there though!

:mineplex::gwen:

Posted Sep 24, 2019
    Bunni likes this.
  4. Heyo!

I'm excited for this event to be happening, I don't believe I've ever been apart of one as a community member or a staff member, so this will be very exciting. I wish good luck to anybody who attends the event, and most importantly, have fun!

Posted Sep 24, 2019
  5. This'll be very fun indeed. Good luck to everyone who attends both events and I'll try to attend both haha.

Good luck to the community let's see who comes out victorious!

Posted Sep 24, 2019
    wattywatty14 and Bunni like this.
  6. For a second I thought I couldn't attend this due to having school and being in AEST. Though I realised I don't have school this upcoming day and I'm excited to join!

Posted Sep 24, 2019
    Bunni and wattywatty14 like this.
  7. Yo!

Been waiting for this and I can't believe it happened. Good luck to all staff and users, you can do it.

Posted Sep 24, 2019
  8. This is going to turn into anarchy

Posted Sep 24, 2019
    MrZmiley, Bunni and wattywatty14 like this.
  9. Hey,

I am very glad to see the return of this popular Event style. I won't be able to attend due to time zones, but still I hope everyone really enjoys themselves, it's definitely worth checking out if you're on the fence about whether you should come or not. I enjoyed the AU event that was held recently, and hopefully we can see more of these in the future. A big thank you to the Events team for working so hard to continually push out fun and interesting events often, it's been so amazing having the EVENT-1 server back! :)

Posted Sep 24, 2019
  10. Hey!

I'm really looking forward to this! I've participated in the Staff VS Community as a community member a few times already, so it should be really interesting to participate in the event from the other side. I'm still so excited to see the event server back in general, but this makes it even better; a chance to participate in my favorite event from the past as a staff member!

Posted Sep 24, 2019
  11. Might participate, but have fun whoever may be attending this event!

Posted Sep 25, 2019
    Bunni likes this.
  12. Sounds like a lot of fun, looking forward to participating

Posted Sep 25, 2019
    Bunni likes this.
  13. Can't wait! It'll be Midnight on Friday for me so I'll be shattered but oh well :D

Posted Sep 25, 2019
    Bunni likes this.

14. Can't wait!

Been a while since I have attended an event due to timezones but thankfully this is at 9 am for me!
    Good luck to both teams and looking forward to seeing you there :-)​

Posted Sep 26, 2019
    Calactic, Bunni and AyyNick like this.
  15. There's also an au event coming up too, so you can go to that so it's in your timezone c:

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 26, 2019