• 1119 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3698 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Staff VS Community | 23:00 | US

Discussion in 'Events' started by Bunni, Nov 7, 2019.

Added to Events Calendar for dates: 11/07/19
  1. The ever so popular Staff VS Community event is back! We'll be playing some games in the classic community members vs staff members style.
    Join us in this awesome battle to see who will come out victorious!

This event will be held at 7 PM EST on Thursday. We'll be playing in /server EVENT-1 so be sure to join us!

Posted Nov 7, 2019
  2. Heyo!

It is plausible I will be able to attend this event, but regardless the community will still be going downtown >:D (don't take that literal please). I'm glad to see another Staff vs Community event take place, hopefully it will be as fun as the last ones were. Good luck to both teams, and I hope to see everybody there :)

Posted Nov 7, 2019
    0joe and Mathuu / Mathew like this.
  3. Hey!

Staff vs Community are a really fun type of in-game event, and so for everyone thinking about coming, you should definitely come along, you'll meet lots of amazing people and have the chance to play some super fun games. I won't be able to attend as at that time I'll be on a school excursion, but I know all of the people attending will have an absolute blast! Good luck to everyone, may the best team win! [Staff ;)]

Posted Nov 7, 2019
    0joe likes this.
  4. Ay, Staff Vs. Community is back! I'll try my best to attend and to help my fellow staff members win this event. I'm not going to lie though, I'm pretty nervous. Good luck to everyone, and I hope to see you there!

:sigils:

Posted Nov 7, 2019
    0joe likes this.
  5. Hi!

I am excited to see this event return as I loved playing against staff members in the past! I look forward to attending this event tonight and I hope most of my Mineplex friends (on the staff team or not) will be there! I'm also glad that this event is at a suitable time for me, as it's not during school or anything like that!

See you guys there!

Posted Nov 7, 2019
    0joe likes this.
  6. Okay, this is going to be epic.

Posted Nov 7, 2019
  7. The staff team wants the smoke >:]

Posted Nov 7, 2019
  8. Thank you for finally doing another one of these! I can finally teach @Jhazu a lesson :) If he's willing to face me haha.
    --- Post updated ---
    Don't worry, I'll handle watty :).

Posted Nov 7, 2019
    wattywatty14 likes this.
  9. Unfortunately, I am not going to be able to attend due to me studying for my EoT I am taking today & me just generally not feeling up to one haha, I wish the rest of my fellow comrads the best and to win this time! :)

Posted Nov 7, 2019
  10. I literally live in my cities downtown lmaooooooooooooo I'm gonna already be downtown during the event lol XDDDDDD oh gl to the staff btw but the community are GODS at literally EVERYTHING lol. Can't wait to beat da staff hehe

Posted Nov 7, 2019
  11. ez claps.

Posted Nov 7, 2019
  12. Super cool to see another event. I wasn't able to come to Tuesday's event because I was at a football stadium watching a game, and sadly I won't be able to come to today's event because it's a bit late for UK time. I hope to come to EU events in the future though!

Good luck with the EoT! :)

Posted Nov 7, 2019,
    Last edited Nov 7, 2019
    Kyuine likes this.
  13. there is no EU Segwat. They merged the two servers so no more EU.

Posted Nov 7, 2019
  14. Event Recap:
    Community had 6 points while the staff had 2. Therefore, the community won in general! Thank you all for coming if you did! Virtual cookie for you o/
    [​IMG]

he means the event in the EU timezone.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 7, 2019
  15. Congrats to the community for winning! Sorry I couldn’t make it @Not_Gamer maybe next time I’ll face you :p

Posted Nov 10, 2019
  16. Looking forward to beating @Narwhal I will be there in other words

Posted Nov 11, 2019