• 3054 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11492 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Stand ON the Color

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by cupojoedgfndiditlydobgdf, Apr 13, 2019.

?

Should this Be added?

1. YESSSSS! THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH IT +2 :D

62.5%
  2. Yes, but I have some ways to improve it +1 :)

25.0%
  3. Maybe, I have TONS of reasons to improve this +-0 :|

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No, I don't like it, and I don't think this can be improved -1 :(

12.5%
  5. NOOO! I HOPE THIS IS NEVER IMPLEMENTED! D:<

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. BEDROCK
    I got this idea from a server where they have this thing called "color floor", and its split to levels, and its a featured server, the levels get harder by reducing time. The point is, to stand on the color they tell you to stand on, and there is wool. So, maybe there can be time deduction, more disadvantage potions (slowness, blindness ETC.), smaller background making it more likely to fall in the void (unless fenced by a wall) , which also means less wool, or maybe some void holes, so if you're not aware, you can fall in, or maybe there can be lava, where if you fall in, you are out of the game.

Posted Apr 13, 2019,
    Last edited by a Moderator Apr 13, 2019
  2. Heyo!
    I personally LOVE this idea, however, we already have a game similar and it's in Nano Games it's called 'Color Swap' basically the longer the game goes on the quicker the floor disappears and if you aren't on the correct color you die so I'd suggest you play that if you are looking to play something similar to your suggestion.
    Anyways, gonna be giving this a -1 since it's already a gamemode and I don't think making this a full gamemode is a good idea.

~Cheers

Posted Apr 13, 2019
    Ocelotguyy and Acerna like this.
  3. This is for Bedrock now

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 13, 2019
  4. Heyoo!
    As TeaSpiller said, Java already has a mode like this called Color Swap. Since I've played this before, I can say that this game is amazing, fun, and would make an excellent addition to the Bedrock side of the network. I like your idea of penalties if the game is lasting though. I could see this game almost being like a Monster Maze like game; a game that relies on strategy and tactics. I think that this could make a great addition to Bedrock!

Posted Apr 13, 2019
  5. If this is a Bedrock idea, then I change my mind and I'd love to see it on Bedrock maybe put into Mixed Arcade!

Posted Apr 13, 2019
  6. I'd love to see Color Swap added to Mixed Arcade on Bedrock. I never really play on Bedrock, but I know others might want to too. +1

Posted Apr 13, 2019
  7. Hey there!

I feel like this game might be way too short. Maybe there could be a twist, such as having knockback sticks, or lengthening the game in general. Other than that, I'm very curious to see what the game will be like in Bedrock. Thanks for bringing this up!

Posted Apr 13, 2019
  8. +1
    I think that this game is great fun to play on java and I’d in fact class it as one of my top 3 nano game favourites. I think this game would be a wonderful addition to bedrock as I think it’s unfair for them to miss out on such a fantastic game :)).

Posted Apr 14, 2019
  9. Hi!

I really love this game and hope it gets added to Mineplex as a single game because Mineplex already has "Color Swap" in Nano Games so I doubt they would add it as a single game sadly.

-Tay

Posted Apr 14, 2019
  10. Hiya!

I play on Java and we already have this and it's called Color Swap, as I'm sure you're aware by now haha. It's my favourite game at the moment (mainly because I always beat @Mintletsgo )!

I think Bedrock should have this game, purely because it's that great. I've been on Bedrock (mobile version) a couple of times and I struggle to play some of the games on there because of the controls. However I believe that this game would be pretty simple to play on all devices. Mainly because it's just running and jumping. Some people are saying that it should be added to Mixed Arcade, but I disagree! I think it should be it's own game mode entirely; both on Bedrock and Java. It could bring a whole new appeal to Mineplex! It's hidden away in Nano Games and considering Bedrock doesn't even have it I think we're missing out. It's the type of game some players look for.

Great idea and I hope it's added to Bedrock and Java as it's own game!

Posted Apr 14, 2019
  11. I agree with what the previous posts say, saying it should be added to bedrock. I think that the minimalistic game is actually really fun to play; I'd like to see "powerups" or something to that extent such as slowness, blindness, enderpearls, random teleport, etc. I think that this would be a fun game as itself, but I'd like it to stay in Nano Games as well because every time it switches to that game it's exciting.

In conclusion, Bedrock should be able to experience this game as well.

Posted Apr 14, 2019
  12. I don't really play too much Bedrock, however I would love to see a game like this. I absolutely love Color Swap on Java, and I'd really like to try it out if it were on Bedrock. It's by far my favorite Nano Game, and if it can be added onto Bedrock, I'm all for it. Interesting twist you put there (blindness/slowness) although it might make the game a bit too difficult. Regardless of whether that feature is added or not, I'm totally all for this new game to be added to Bedrock.

Overall, +1 to this idea! Keep up the great ideas :)

Posted Apr 14, 2019