• 462 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6249 Players Online
  • 5787 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Statistics for games.

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by N_Eth, Jul 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Do you guys ever plan on a statistics tab or no? If not i think it would add an involved feeling because we can see our own and not look at the top people!

Posted Jul 24, 2020
  2. Hello!

As a person who primarily plays on Java, I was a bit confused when I first realized there was no individual statistics to look at on the Bedrock version of the game. I believe an implementation of this idea would encourage users to play more often, as I know it would do the same for me. I see no reason not to, unless there are developmental issues surrounding the matter. Otherwise, I definitely agree that player stats should be added to the server, aside from the leaderboards, and would be ecstatic to see it happen. I will be moving the thread because it promotes a more general discussion. +1!

Thread moved to Bedrock Ideas

Posted Jul 24, 2020
    N_Eth likes this.
  3. I definitely agree with this idea. There were stats in one of the old, old lobbies, and it was very useful. I really enjoyed when I could see my stats for each game, as it is pretty essential and efficient. The only way to really see your stats now is by asking someone to tap on you in the lobby and tell you how many wins you have for a certain game, or if you're on a leaderboard, then you can see how many wins you have for that game as well. Seeing statistics is something that I've always liked to see added back, as they do have it on Java, so it should be easy to add on Bedrock. There was also an attempt to add stats to Carl the Creeper in the recent Bedrock update, but it ended up not working out, and was just removed. I see no issues with adding stats to Bedrock, so I'll give this a +1.

Posted Jul 24, 2020
    N_Eth likes this.
  4. Yes, yes please. I need this. This would be a good way to track your wins of your grinding for leaderboards +1

Posted Jul 24, 2020
    N_Eth likes this.
  5. Yeah, even if it was just a thing you could check on the website. All i want is to see how many wins i have in different games.. The only way you could check now is having someone hit you in the lobby, even then it only tells you what game you have the most wins in

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 24, 2020
    Orangey and PieOrPi like this.
  6. Hey!

As a java player, we have the option to view our stats whenever we want by using the command, /stats. I'm honestly a little surprised that there isn't something like on Bedrock yet. Personally, one of the reasons why I play Mineplex is because I can view my stats whenever I want, and keep track of my wins, kills, deaths, etc. Java players also have the option to view other peoples' stats by simply using the command /stats <IGN>. I like this because I am able to compare my stats with other people. If you wanted to, you could go on this website and hit the Bedrock option to view the top 100 leaderboards, instead of the top 10 in the game. I hope this idea gets implemented! I also give this idea a +1. Thanks for sharing!

Posted Jul 24, 2020
    N_Eth likes this.
  7. Hey!
    Thank you for suggesting this idea! We plan on adding statistics to Bedrock in the future, so I will be making this thread as processed.
    If you have any questions, feel free to message me!

thread locked ~ idea processed

Posted Apr 12, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.