• 938 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8429 Players Online
  • 7491 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Sticky all of the official threads in Mineplex Guides

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by Knazamn, Dec 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, in the Mineplex Guides section of the Forums, all, except one, official guides have not been sticky. I think they should all become sticky threads, as they make finding the threads easier.

I know there is a current thread, which shows all of the official threads and other official documents (which can be found here), but not everyone knows about this thread. So the official guides should just become sticky threads for easier navigation.

Posted Dec 28, 2020
  2. The reason we don't do this is because it would then take up the first 1-2 pages of the guides section or whatever section most of these threads are on. We still want people to be able to see non-official guides and not have to go to the 2nd or 3rd page looking for community ones.

We do not plan to do this and have denied this before. This will be locked and marked as not planned because of this. Message me with questions or concerns.

Posted Dec 29, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.