• 1322 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9483 Players Online
  • 8161 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Still waiting on Creeper nerfs

Discussion in 'Combat Games' started by Glitchy, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Seriously when is it gonna be done? Creeper is so broken

Posted Dec 4, 2020
    Itsn2l likes this.
  2. r u talkin about ssm creeper? if that's the case that idk what ur talking about lol creeper is like high tier at best, the only dumb thing about him is lightning shield which will get nerfed next patch

Posted Dec 4, 2020
  3. I hope soon!

Posted Dec 5, 2020
  4. I agree, creeper has needed a nerf sense it came out.. makes me think it's not going to happen. :(

Posted Dec 5, 2020
    Itsn2l likes this.
  5. Hey,

I agree hopefully Creeper get's a nerf. There's many aspects combined that make Creeper so broken at the moment. The biggest thing in my opinion, is Lightning Shield. It reduces damage to projectiles, and forces you to melee the Creeper. You try to get close, then you get a sulphur bomb that sends you halfway across the map, or even worse a fully charged explode ready to delete half of your health. It's a kit that won't let you attack it with projectiles due to Lightning Shield, and a kit with the abilities given make it really hard to melee. You need to wait for explode to be on cooldown, which isn't that long to make your move to attack the Creeper. This is extremely hard to do against a good player. Hopefully it get's a nerf in the next patch, or other kits get buffs :)

-n2l

Posted Dec 5, 2020
    CarterAimz_ likes this.
  6. also the spammy sulphur Bomb which can spike you at full HP

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 6, 2020
    Itsn2l likes this.
  7. Creeper currently is unbalanced, but from what I saw SSM GI is aware of this. There is currently a big list of proposed changes which some will most likely go through, including nerfs to creeper like lightning shield being made a bit more balanced, as well as other patches to the sulphur bomb of Creeper. All in all, don't worry about it yet, worry once they get around to implementing some of these balancing changes.​

Posted Dec 6, 2020
    ItsFree likes this.
  8. god I hope your right, this game mode needs a major patch asap

Posted Dec 6, 2020
  9. maybe its taking awhile to update the game because there are just so many kits to update and test out and also balancing the new kit they introduced in the SSM GI document, also Zombie Pigman looks really good.

Posted Dec 6, 2020
  10. Speaking of zombies, corrupted arrow needs to have lower damage, cause when death’s grasp activates, every kit but golem can be taken out easily

EDIT: but that aside, Creeper is a big balance issue, along with Wolf, Blaze and Zombie, I rarely fight skelly horse so idk about it

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 6, 2020
  11. The staff team/organization will figure this out. Let's cross our fingers though :).

Posted Dec 6, 2020
  12. I agree Zombie is really overpowered, I don't know who gave Zombie a bow, Zombies do not even use bows in the actual game.

Posted Dec 6, 2020
    Parasite likes this.
  13. Also Guardian’s laser, like Holy crap it just bites massive chunks outta you

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 6, 2020
  14. let's be honest - creeper has been an unbalanced kit for years now. I know SSM GI curated an incredible lengthy doc which can be found here. I hope dev time is alotted to SSM changes because it definitely is long overdue.

Keep your head high and let's hope for an update soon

Posted Dec 6, 2020
  15. The truth is that even though there is a document with proposed changes, it will not be inflicted into the game for next 2 years or something.
    Developers need so much time to update games on mineplex..

Posted Dec 14, 2020
  16. yet they can be bothered to pump out maps, new games and bedrock edition of the server, their priorities are all over the place

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 15, 2020
  17. Hey! I’m Meggo and I’d just like to say I agree with creeper needing a nerf. I don’t think he’s the strongest kit in SSM though, and there are definitely other kits just as powerful and annoying as creeper such as blaze or chicken. Creeper has very good if not the best regeneration, okay armor, and good abilities. The cool down for sulphur bomb to me is a bit too fast. If the developers ever decided to patch up SSM they should definitely tweak creeper. I personally would mess with the cool-downs and the regen. However, I think creepers smash crystal is fine how it is. Either way though, creeper definitely needs to be dealt with!

Posted Dec 17, 2020
  18. I also agree with this. It's annoying how it's a really broken kit and I see a creeper in nearly every game I go to. I've already explained why it's OP many times and I don't feel like doing it again. But honestly part of me doesnt want to come back on SSM until the update is finally out.

Posted Jan 10, 2021,
    Last edited Jan 21, 2021 at 5:11 PM
  19. Play skeleton horse and use smash crystal

Posted Jan 21, 2021 at 3:13 PM
  20. If that's not enough then let's turn on KA

Posted Jan 21, 2021 at 5:12 PM