• 420 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2999 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Stop Accusing People Of Hacking When They Are Literally Not

Discussion in 'Skywars' started by Lepgoodmen, Sep 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yeah looks weird, but thats how bridging works on bedrock.

Posted Sep 5, 2019
  2. I can make a video for you demostrating how lmao, its not that hard you time it right you'll just fall and die like I did when I first tried it, its really just muscle memory now

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 6, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  3. @Aziom he is spamming his controller/mouse to get the blocks placed, this is also easier on xbox/PC with a lower FOV, whereas @Lepgoodmen 's is at 60.

Posted Sep 8, 2019
  4. What’s poppin!

I understand what your saying and where your coming from. When I was a community member people accused me of hacking as well. We do have rules set in place regarding it but this is just the nature of people. Even I accused people of hacking and I still do it to a degree. Did I ever say it in chat never cause I didn’t have the right to say if they were or weren’t. The best thing I can recommend is to just report it and have a Staff Member deal with it either in the forum or /report. The reason I’m not mentioning Staff Request is because by the time a staff member joins the person game or lobby they would have probably stopped or left.

Posted Sep 8, 2019
  5. Heyo! I agree with this statement. While players may realize that some hackers are actually hacking it may be easier to notice if someone is hacking other than other times. If you happen to think that someone is hacking, you can always go to mineplex.com/reports or another way of contacting a staff member to come check that specific player out to see if they are actually happening.
    Have a good night!

Posted Oct 5, 2019
  6. I mean you were going kinda easy. Wouldn't understand why they would say "haker" or "kill aura" but this will always happen since you're a decent player on the server. Alot of young people will say that you're hacking because of their anger or jealousy that someone is alot higher skilled then them

Posted Oct 8, 2019
  7. @Lepgoodman is the best no homo

Posted Oct 10, 2019
  8. Its 2019 dog we all homo in this joint

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 10, 2019
    FluteVegetables and Strafer303 like this.
  9. I play a lot of Cakewars on Bedrock and every other day i get the odd hackusation, i usually take it as a compliment or if they ask how i bridge so fast or shoot so well etc i'll refer them to my Youtube so they can learn for themselves. The community is usually really good about it and often times they just haven't yet learn't certain aspects/mechanics of the game and may not have seen people pvp so well or bridge so quickly etc. As others have mentioned, you are always welcome to report players that are continuously accusing you of hacking or just take it as a compliment, they think you are so good that it's too good to be true :D

Posted Oct 10, 2019
  10. Yeah just target them and repeatedly tell them to just report you everytime they say it.

Posted Oct 10, 2019
  11. Hackusation be a serious issue sometimes, as it may often feel like people are saying you’re doing something you aren’t. Don’t worry, as we don’t just ban someone who is acclaimed to be a hacker. We properly investigate the user as best as we possibly can, whether that be by getting evidence or if it’s obvious enough. If someone is hackusating you repetitively, it does fall under the Spam category, so feel free to report it to us. Hopefully you aren’t too heavily affected by the words of others in the future; maybe just take it how Rekz does, like a compliment.

Posted Oct 10, 2019
    FluteVegetables and Reks Nz like this.
  12. no matter how bad you are people will still hackusate you
    I'm awful at skywars, and cps is 5-6, nothing special. still the person I killed said i had hacks xD

Posted Oct 10, 2019
  13. Java Editon you absolutely can’t unless you have a scaffold hack xD

Posted Oct 10, 2019
    FluteVegetables and Steven190 like this.
  14. I can only imagine how many people have hackusated me on bedrock once I learned how to jump bridge xD. I

Posted Oct 10, 2019
    FluteVegetables and Steven190 like this.
  15. Jump bridging is OVERPOWERED. I can do it too but it gets on my nerves. Just the feeling of falling off is a no for me

Posted Oct 10, 2019
  16. yo whats with the kb

Posted Nov 4, 2019
  17. Knockback has always been bad on bedrock unfortunately

Posted Nov 4, 2019
  18. Hey!

Some users accuse everyone they get killed that they are hacking, some people do it sometimes and some people never accuse people. I agree that people who accuse everyone when they clearly aren't hacking should stop accusing people. But, the people that accuse only sometimes when the player is actually hacking and with people who don't care, aren't really accusing people. However, if someone doesn't say something it may put a negative effect on the community because it will allow the hacker to last longer in the server!

Posted Nov 4, 2019
  19. It’s messed up on bedrock
    Super messed up on mineplex bedrock lol

Posted Nov 14, 2019
    Snicker3378 likes this.
  20. Just report them like Dallarth said.

Posted Nov 14, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.