• 1847 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4426 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Stop Accusing People Of Hacking When They Are Literally Not

Discussion in 'Skywars' started by Lepgoodmen, Sep 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whenever someone gets this problem of thinking that there's a cheater, they instantly start hackusating or reporting. If anyone who hackusates that is reading this, here's a tip. In Cake Wars, try suffocating your opponent and slowly approaching them. If they're hitting you from really far without jumping or hitting you without jumping out of the suffocation, they're cheating. Secondly, If they're blatantly cheating, I'll normally go find a staff member to remove him before he ruins the game for other players.

Posted Nov 14, 2019
  2. You can place blocks sort of like this on Java, but if this were a clip from Java I would say that this person wasn't legit. Most of the people who bridge like that just straight up aren't legit on Java, and if it looks exactly like this that person is cheating lol

Posted Nov 14, 2019
    FluteVegetables and Steven190 like this.
  3. I watched your video and can tell you're an absolute god at skywars. I was once accused of hacking on Java gladiators because my internet is so bad.
    Keep up the good work!

Posted Nov 17, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.