• 794 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6787 Players Online
  • 5993 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Strategies

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by SomebodyElse1225, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Use this thread to post strategies. Please list the game and (be honest) how good are you at it? It's OK if you're not that great, because you can learn from other peoples strategies :D

Posted Oct 21, 2020
    anna ♪ likes this.
  2. This strategy is for CakeWars. Many players (especially win10/controller players) use this strategy. You get an iron sword and blocks and rush to a base either going to middle or through emerald points. Below are the amount of Bricks need and what items to get for each map. After completing your first rush, try and continue to get to the next base as fast as possible. If necessary, bring an Iron Pickaxe if endstone/clay is used as protection.

Bucolic Bedrock (Middle rush to base) - 17 Bricks, 64 Wool and an Iron Sword

Cherry Falls (Rush through emerald points to base) 11 Bricks, 32 Wool and an Iron Sword

Boardwalk (Rush through emerald points to base) 8 Bricks, 16 Wool, and an Iron Sword

Marleys Mushroom (Rush through emerald points to base) 11 Bricks, 32 Wool, and an Iron Sword

Ascent (Middle rush to base) 14 Bricks, 48 Wool, and an Iron Sword

Oasis (Rush through emerald points to base) 14 Bricks, 48 Wool and an Iron Sword

Dynasty (Middle rush to base) 14 Bricks, 48 Wool, and an Iron Sword.

Azienda (Middle rush to base) 14 Bricks, 48 Wool, and an Iron Sword.

Posted Oct 21, 2020
    OrangeyCob and anna ♪ like this.
  3. Thanks flare

Posted Oct 21, 2020
    zFlqre likes this.
  4. I actually use that strategy omg

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 21, 2020
    zFlqre likes this.
  5. Nice Strategy somebody!

Posted Oct 21, 2020
    zFlqre likes this.
  6. The one I came up with is different if you wanna hear it:

CakeWars Strategy

Get 14 bricks. Buy an Iron Sword and 48 blocks. Bridge to middle. Capture point. Run back and get the 2 emerald points on each side of your base. Go back and get a Diamond Sword and some more blocks. If you have Nether Stars, get Sharpness I and then Protection I and if possible Resources I. Put extra things in the chest (Nobody ever does this!!). If you can, get a Rune of Holding. Go to your Middle Point and fight off any players. By now, you will probably be one of two teams. Wait at your base and purchase bows and arrows, and everything else. You'll probably win.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 21, 2020
  7. Nice strategy. This is what I always do:
    Get 11 bricks, iron sword and 32 wool. Speed bridge to mid, then speed bridge to a island that has an unprotected cake. Get the cake, then kill all players on that team. On my way back to my island, I reclaim mid if somebody else took it, then go back to my team island. Usually my teammates get the emerald islands, if not I go to do it. I get a diamond sword and some armor, a pickaxe and go to another island. When I eat their cake, I run back to mid and hit them off the bridge when they follow me. Then I do the same for the last team and win! (hopefully)

Posted Nov 19, 2020
  8. WOW. I'll try that!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 1, 2020
  9. dont die

Posted Dec 1, 2020
    yvuggu likes this.
  10. Yep.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 3, 2020
    OrangeyCob likes this.
  11. Heyo

Game: Turf Wars
    My level of skill: 6/10

Strat:
    Don't get shot :)

Posted Dec 3, 2020
    OrangeyCob likes this.
  12. just 1 thing bucolic bedrock you can now rush with 11 bricks

Posted Dec 4, 2020
  13. Well I have a lot of strategies in mini-games inside Mineplex but one thing is that I mostly play all of them so I guess it wouldn't hurt to post everything here since I like every game a lot. So yeah I guess I'll be listing all of my strategies here.

Turf Wars: I'm seriously bad at this game and I can't even aim properly and the enemies can just shoot me from whatever direction they're in. As for my strategy, I casually just build a simple wall of defense for myself to avoid arrows from hitting me, then I would just hide there and jump and shoot players from the other side. Sometimes I expose myself since I was told that you'll have a great chance of killing someone since you are kind of near to them. But yeah one thing, I'm seriously bad with archery and I can't really even aim properly, I am kind of working on it though just in the future I can have good games where I carry my team.

Micro Battles: Micro Battles is honestly one of the chill games I casually play, I'm not going to say that I'm really good at it but somehow I can be also bad at this game. My main kit will be Fighter as always since this is a good kit to reduce damage from players hitting you. As for my strategy, I would mine 11-15 blocks of dirt or sand depending on what map it is, then I would just go in top of the castle and just chill there while everything is destroying it each other. When there's not that many players left, I would just go down and finish everything until the end, and that's my strategy in Micro Battles.

Dragons: Dragons is one of the funniest game I could ever play, it's just really exciting to know which one will be the last player standing while the dragons just wipes offs the player off the map. As for my strategy in Dragons, I would always use the leap kit which it gives you a feather in your inventory and you'll use it to leap into higher blocks or basically jump boosting. For me I wanted to reach the highest block possible since I believe the dragons really only cares about the ground but that's not true okay, there's strictly a higher chance of dragons wiping off the highest blocks too. But yeah if I were to get hit by a dragon, I'll use the ability to leap as always to a lower ground and just avoid of getting hit until the end.

Creative Housing: Well this is not really a strategy more like kind of game but it's just the game where I just relax and have breaks after moderating, I would just casually jump into parkour or chill housings and just stay there and chat with everyone else.

Survival: Since this game is basically like really survival and really based in survival, I don't think I really have any strategies for this game since everyone has like a stack of diamond blocks and everything that makes them overpowered and they're just donating it to each other which makes the game completely pointless if you don't play it fairly, it's just how game system works now. So I my only strategy would be playing like a normal person I guess, break a tree and become powerful.

SkyWars: As for now this is currently my most played game in the server and I really enjoy SkyWars a lot since it's really a competitive game and everyone loves it but is also known as the game where there are many hackers involve in it. As for my strategy in SkyWars, it's normal to get spawned into your own small island and just open the chest and gather armor and blocks, bridge to the middle island where there are more chests, loot everything and wipe off every player who comes into you, and go to the middle middle island and loot diamond gear and also essential items such as ender pearls and golden apples and just kill every player in the entire game and win. If you fall into the void, then you lose.

Cake Wars: As for my strategy in Cake Wars, I guess it's just kind of normal I guess, once I spawned, I collect 11 or 14 bricks based on what kind of map it is, there are maps where like the gaps between emerald points and islands are incredibly big that you need a lot of blocks to bridge into it. Buy 2 sets of 16x wools which is 32 and bridge in front and wipe off everyone and eat their cake then do the same thing again. Capture as much emerald points as many as possible including the middle one of course since it's important to gather nether stars to buy enchantment stuff such as Protection and Sharpness. Just stack a lot of emeralds and buy diamond gear and everything you need then I would just wipe everyone off the map and eat all of their cake, eat all cake, keep wiping everyone off the map. Well sometimes there could be a moment where I just rush everyone's bases and literally just win the game in a minute, there's also some games where I just don't care and just run around everyone's island annoying them and just build traps I guess.

Speed Builders: Like what other people does, just memorize every single block in place and build the same thing as much as you can remember and be the one last man standing.

Master Builders: This is basically a game where you can just build anything you want based on the theme that was given to every player so I would just build what it says. I'm not really good at building, to be honest I kind of suck at building and I just make weird builds that everyone doesn't understand and they're just gonna vote it with a red block which stands for a terrible build. I mean it's kind of an honesty since all of my builds were terrible. So as for this one, just build it.

Mob Arena: I only played this game only once and I'm planning on getting back to it, basically the game itself is just a wave of mobs coming at you and your objective is to kill them, I think each kill earns you a gold which where you can use to upgrade your weapons and armor, and buy some golden apples as well. For this one, Just kill as many mobs as possible and upgrade your gear.

Posted Dec 5, 2020