• 1035 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5621 Players Online
  • 4586 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

stupid nub chest annoying

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by fallacious, Feb 29, 2020.

1. im not actually a mobile player but i do play on sometime , but theres always a thing that been bothering me when i fight someone , the chest , like srsly how could i possibly fight in survival game with thoudsand of chest around me , i would just keep miss the punch on the chest and boom , free hits for my oppoment , so heres my idea whenever u are holding a sword , u cant open the chest like a warning msg on the chat say "unequip the sword to open chest nub L" it would be really useful tho :D

Posted Feb 29, 2020
    ForevrrFury likes this.
  2. Thread moved to Bedrock Ideas

I think this idea would help players that are on mobile avoid this problem. However, I don't see this an issue on other platforms such as Xbox and the Windows 10 edition when it comes to the issue your describing. I think players on those two platforms would get really annoyed if we implemented this to everyone, I wouldn't be opposed to adding it for the mobile players only, but I'm not sure if that's possible to only implement it for one platform.

Posted Feb 29, 2020
    fallacious likes this.
  3. Being a mobile player who doesn't play here, that is not going to happen. The game mechanics and gameplay just happens to be like that for every world or server you play on, on a mobile device. You will have to get used to it if you plan on using mobile for a long period of time. Try to avoid hitting an openable entity or block, and try to hit your opponent with good accuracy. As said above, implements for just one platform is a waste of time and doesn't help with any of the current ongoing issues for the server.

Posted Mar 1, 2020
    FluteVegetables likes this.