• 932 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5104 Players Online
  • 4172 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Suggestion: Check player stats for bedrock as well

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by villager1776, Mar 12, 2020.

?

Do you want this feature added to mineplex bedrock edition?

1. Yes, it would benefit bedrock mineplex players

6 vote(s)
    85.7%
  2. No, bedrock should not have this feature

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. I don't care

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. It's already possible on java edition, by navigating to Players > Player Stats. However, it doesn't work for the bedrock edition of mineplex. Many bedrock players would probably appreciate if this feature would be added.

Posted Mar 12, 2020
  2. I mean, I dislike bedrock Minecraft in general. In turn, I don't support most bedrock ideas.

Posted Mar 12, 2020
  3. Stats are planned for the future.

Then no need to look and respond a random comment here.

Posted Mar 12, 2020
  4. Yea stats are coming, it’s only a matter of time. There is a way to check some stats, however it’s a bit more complicated. It involves player ids and a little bit of finding the gaps. Otherwise, the only other option you have is asking a player in game about how many wins you have in general, and how many wins you have in game.

Posted Mar 12, 2020
    xGetRekted likes this.
  5. Greetings!

Stats have been requested a lot by the Bedrock Community and while yes. We currently don't have them in-game. You can view the top 100 players for almost all games on the website. Stats will be making their way back to Bedrock soon and we will hopefully be able to view our Bedrock stats on the website soon as well.
    Thread Moved > Bedrock Ideas
    - GuardianInASuit | Your Friendly Mineplex Guardian​

Posted Mar 12, 2020
    xGetRekted likes this.
  6. I personally think there should be an ability to check everybody's stats online or not. On Java currently, they must be online and in your server to see their stats. However, I think there should be an option to view everybody's stats on the website on Java and Bedrock.

Posted Mar 12, 2020
    V3riity likes this.
  7. Wasn’t random. In other words I don’t support stats for bedrock.

Posted Mar 12, 2020
  8. DM me on Discord if u want to find ur ID or someone else's. Fury#5702

Posted Mar 12, 2020
  9. Yea i'm confused as to why, as i've seen you speaking about how bedrock is bad, and you don't want something that can be beneficial. Mhmm makes sense.

Posted Mar 12, 2020
  10. nobody asked
    i don’t see how you thought posting that was helpful. i get you dislike bedrock but like don’t use it to post boost

Posted Mar 12, 2020
    Steven190 likes this.
    • General Rudeness Severity 1
    I don’t care if no one asked. Post boosting isn’t against the rules so I’ll take your comment with a grain of salt

Posted Mar 12, 2020