• 474 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2558 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Suggestion for Leaderboards

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by Chrris, Sep 13, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maybe there could be a leader board for most kills in a game and please add mixed arcade too because there's people with high wins there too lol

Posted Sep 13, 2018
    millenium200 likes this.
  2. We don't want people competing for kills in objective games. It's annoying for everyone.

Posted Sep 13, 2018
    Wanderer likes this.
  3. What about Win leaderboards for select Arcade games? Particularly Micro Battle and Turf Wars, considering they still have their own portal.

Posted Sep 13, 2018
    Chrris likes this.
  4. but what about mixed ? ?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 13, 2018
  5. If it's kill based sure (like OITQ) but I'm mostly talking about games like cake wars.

Posted Sep 13, 2018
  6. no like Mixed Aracde games and people with most wins like Sheep Quest, OITQ, Sneaky Assassins etc (all games moved to mixed)

OP OP
  7. Then I wouldn't want that. I want people to focus on getting the most sheep in the pin and not going off on the side of the map losing the game for their team so they can get on the kills leaderboard

Posted Sep 13, 2018
  8. opps I forgot to say forget the kills suggestion but I would like wins lb

OP OP
    millenium200 likes this.
  9. We went ahead and added kills count leaderboards to the player stats page. Although, they are for java only right now and we will look at adding bedrock possibly in the future.

Arcade games, nano games and other missing games for bedrock/java are planned in the future!

Will be marking this as a processed idea.

Posted Aug 5, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.