• 1661 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10099 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Suggestion: Games Area

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by Oscaros_, Sep 4, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So you'll know there is the tab for 'Games' where you can view featured content, a leaderboard, and some info about the game! I feel like this is really good but the text and the font in the game descriptions really don't work or fit the website. I feel like they look outplaced and odd, it's just that they don't fit in with the rest of the components here! Do we have a font that looks like the one of this website? Or is there a way we can tidy it up?

Posted Sep 4, 2018
  2. There's a redesign of games upcoming later, that should fix any weird font stuff and make it look pretty. For now my focus is on bugs/main functionality and afterwards shop/emails/profiles
    --- Post updated ---
    Gonna mark this as a low priority issue for now considering it technically is something that we need to have changed. Consider the suggestion accepted, lol
    --- Post updated ---
    Since this is a matter of "It's ugly" not "It's broken", this is staying under "wait" until I get to the redesign.

Posted Sep 12, 2018
    Oscaros_ likes this.
  3. ¡Hola! @Oscaros_

Our games section/tab has since been updated! We are hoping this is the update you were looking for. Please give us some feedback of what you think.

Posted Aug 5, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.