• 2243 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4822 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Suggestion to stop unfair voting

Discussion in 'Master Builders' started by Muils, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Hello~
    I would play master builders more if people voted fairly because people who have built nothing somehow win sometimes because people think it's funny to vote them.

My idea of stopping this is that you can't vote for someone's build if it has nothing in it. Surely this will stop them from winning so that people that have put effort into their build can actually get a better chance of winning. That's is my idea.

Thanks for reading.

Posted Aug 21, 2019
    Xukuwu and Yato like this.
  2. I think this is a simple and beneficial idea. I've seen this a couple of times and its rather annoying, usually if I see someone build nothing they will get voted red, but theres always a person who does vote the highest, so +1 for me.

Posted Aug 21, 2019
    FluteVegetables and Yato like this.
  3. This makes sense. I haven't been in a game with people who build nothing, but I can see how it would be quite frustrating. This seems simple enough to implement.

+1 from me :)

Posted Aug 21, 2019
    FluteVegetables and Steven190 like this.
  4. I'm glad you agree : )

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 21, 2019
    Yato and Steven190 like this.
  5. I'll admit I don't have vast amount of games played in Master Builders, but I have never encountered a plot with absolutely nothing on it. I've seen very messy builds with things like redstone blocks thrown everywhere, or just one single sign in the middle, but I haven't seen a plot with nothing on it. The problem you are highlighting is more common when things aren't built properly, no effort was put in, or the player is trying to be silly/funny. I think adding in your idea wouldn't solve much of the larger issue at hand. If we could come up with an idea to solve the greater issue of not being able to vote for very little effort/completely off topic builds, that might catch more attention from the leadership team.

Posted Aug 21, 2019
    FluteVegetables and UwUBladings like this.