• 358 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6473 Players Online
  • 6115 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Suggestion

Discussion in 'Skywars' started by GatlingGun511, Jun 21, 2021.

Tags:
  1. When in combat, can you make it impossible to open chests for 4 seconds after hitting someone or getting hit so that you can’t accidentally open a chest and die quick

Posted Jun 21, 2021
  2. Its like when you go in a bilager in cake wars so the person fighting you gets stuck in the menu >=)

Posted Jun 21, 2021
  3. not gonna lie i hid inside the npcs/chests a few times my self lmao and ran like hell when they hit it

Posted Jun 21, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  4. I definitely understand that this is a frustrating situation, one that I have found myself in before. While I do think this would be beneficial for players who don't intend on opening a chest in the middle of a fight, I worry that this could negatively affect players who are looking for a speedy exit strategy. Skywars can be a very quick-paced game, and sometimes players will need to be able to quickly open a chest and get blocks or pearls for a quick escape from a fight. I worry that adding this timer would create situations in which players would essentially become trapped in a fight they were ill-prepared for. Overall, this is an interesting idea, but I'm concerned that this could trap players in a fight they weren't prepared to take.

Posted Jun 21, 2021
    siee likes this.
  5. Is this for mobile? Because attack and open are 2 different buttons on a computer

Posted Jun 21, 2021
  6. Thread Moved -> Bedrock Skywars

Hello! I used to play on my iPad (mobile) and know how frustrating it is to accidentally open a chest while in combat. This seems like a great idea at first, however I agree with @BaconAnEggs on the negative effect of this suggestion for other players. Sometimes, you need to open a chest really quickly to get an item you need, such as a golden apple or ender pearl. You usually only have a few seconds to do this (for example in the 3 seconds it takes for your opponent to eat a golden apple), and not being able to open a chest to get an item is (in my opinion) even more frustrating than accidentally opening one. This is a good idea, but it could have after effects for other players.
    -Bob

Posted Jun 21, 2021
    Gil-galad likes this.