• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Suggestion

Discussion in 'Nano Games' started by Shawtym3g4n, Jan 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think they should add musical mine carts to Nano Games

Posted Jan 5, 2020
  2. If I'm not mistaken this game already exists in Nano Games titled "Musical Minecarts".

Posted Jan 5, 2020
  3. As said above, there is already a game in NANO named Music Minecarts. It's just like musical chairs. Music will play and once the music shuts off you have to get in a minecart which will fall out of the sky. If you've never seen it before I would recommend you use the /favorite command in NANO games in order to have it show up more often so you can play it. :)

Posted Jan 5, 2020
  4. Hm, a creative thought of you! But, if we’re going to see this as a game we need to know the general idea of the game. Things like, kits, maps, teams, etc. I think it would be a pretty cool idea, but it needs a lot of improvement. If you have any questions regarding what I have said, feel free to contact me, and I’ll gladly help you come up with a few ideas! +0 as of now, but that can easily change, surprise me!

Posted Jan 5, 2020
  5. It's already on java's nano games xD I can show you sometime if you want

Posted Jan 5, 2020
  6. Heyo!
    I like the idea but on java there is a nano game called musical mine carts. If your talking about bedrock I don't really know if there is musical mine carts because I don't play bedrock that much anymore and I didn't really play nano games until I got to java but if there isn't musical mine carts on java nano games (And I don't think there is) I don't see any harm with it being added to bedrock nano games.
    Have a nice day!

Posted Jan 6, 2020
  7. Heyo!

As many people have said above, musical minecarts is already in NANO games. As CowHatake said, the game is where music is played and then when the music stops minecarts fall from the sky and you have to get into them to continue with the game. If you're referring to another game feel free to PM me and describe what happens and I'll try put two and two together to work out the game. Since your question has now been answered I'll be locking this thread, if you have any further questions feel free to PM me!

Thread Locked - Already Implemented

Posted Jan 6, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.