• 1395 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3974 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Suggestions Feature is Amazing!

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by tommy // digital, May 17, 2019.

1. Greetings!

Thanks so much to whomever introduced the relatively new suggestions feature for Mineplex. (At least new to me...)

I've recently returned to Mineplex after several years and it's nice to see that there has been a lot of positive change. This feature is a great tool for players to get their voices heard and actually make a difference in the community and the server; I'm grateful for everyone who is making innovative suggestions and I encourage anyone who has great ideas to head over to that page:

https://mineplex.featureupvote.com/

I'm also interested in hearing your opinion on the feature and what you plan to do.

-DigitalPotato *.*

Posted May 17, 2019
    Starx280 and _Prof_ like this.
  2. I used to make a lot of suggestions, but thats mainly for unlinked people. You can go in idea discussion

Posted May 17, 2019
  3. Feature Upvote hasn't been really used much / was mostly forgotten after a week or two. You'd be better off posting on the forums.

Posted May 17, 2019
    cerns likes this.
  4. Its mainly for unlinked people

Posted May 17, 2019
  5. It is, but doesn't cut the fact that linked people have rarely used it.

Posted May 17, 2019
  6. I tried a couple times to introduce people to Feature Upvote but nobody really cared.

Posted May 17, 2019
  7. Oh I see, I guess it’s just been a while and I haven’t been back for a that long.

Should I instead go to Idea Discussion like @Cupi suggested?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 17, 2019
  8. Go to Idea Discussion, you will surely meet more people there

Posted May 17, 2019
    tommy // digital likes this.
  9. Thanks Cupi

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 17, 2019
  10. Your welcome
    --- Post updated ---
    Oh yeah, you also have more accessibility. You dont need approval from a Moderator, so its there immediately, you can edit a post anytime. Also, you receive notifications if someone gives feedback.

Posted May 17, 2019
    tommy // digital likes this.