• 910 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9348 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Suicide Circus

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by H00KS_, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Posted Sep 10, 2019
  2. Hey mate,

I must say, I think this build is extremely unique, and awesome. I love the colors you have used, the specific block textures you have used, and the theme you have gone with. Unfortunately, I am not too skillful with building, so I will try my best to give some beneficial feedback to help you improve if you are looking at improving it further.

Perhaps you could add some different colours to your circus build, some blues and yellows would help the ferris wheel pop out and stand out from the rest of the build. Since there is a lot of white and red throughout your build, I believe it would definitely benefit from some different colours to give the build some contrast. Apart from this, you have done very well with everything including terrain, and the size of the objects in this build.

I am quite impressed by your efforts, and would love to see you try to even further improve this build if that's what you're interested in. I could see a map like this, with some adjustments, working very well in a game-mode called Dragons. You can see the requirements for this game-mode and more here, and then if you wish to submit the build to Mineplex's Build Team, you can do so here. Even if you do not wish to submit this build, you have done an exceptional job, and I hope to see some more builds from you in the future.

Posted Sep 17, 2019,
    Last edited Sep 17, 2019
    OJ_hog likes this.
  3. Too late i got false banned from the server I made it on so lol
    --- Post updated ---
    Plus thats the old version i added alot more after heres the new version https://imgur.com/gallery/yqXHuvF

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 17, 2019